Introduce Yourself! (2023)

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to make your first post and introduce yourself to the BassBuzz forum family.

You probably already sorta know me :crazy_face: , but here are some facts about me to get the thread started:

• Started playing bass at age 13, but was banging on pots and pans for many years before that
  • No those aren’t miniature basses I’m playing in the videos, I’m just 6’7" :exploding_head:
37 Likes

Welcome @edmueller24 !

6 Likes

Welcome @LisaC !

7 Likes

My name is Angie. My bass playing boyfriend got me a bass for Christmas and so here I am. I am 52 and decided better late than never right? Really enjoying myself! Looking forward to figure out how this forum works – because I really don’t know what I am doing. LOL. Would love to chat with other ladies trying to figure out bass position. :slight_smile: :crazy_face:

36 Likes

Welcome @angierevans ! At 52, you’re one of the young ones here. Plenty of ladies here to chat with. Very friendly group of people here to help you along the way.

10 Likes

Welcome, @angierevans. Glad you’re here. Enjoy the lessons!

7 Likes

Welcome @angierevans
Have fun!

9 Likes

Welcome to the group @angierevans, glad you joined us.

7 Likes

Welcome welcome!

There’s a whole thread of women on bass for inspiration, too:

9 Likes

I was reading through it last night. Inspiring for sure. Wow.

9 Likes

Great to have you here @angierevans !!

You will find all your answers here for sure.
Enjoy every thumpy minute.

6 Likes

Welcome @angierevans and all new comers to the low end

7 Likes

Welcome @angierevans !

6 Likes

Hey, that would be a great username! :wink:
Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your bass.
(signed, another woman of an even older demographic)

12 Likes

OMG! Awesome. I love it.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Shoshaina! I’m 27 years old and I just got my first bass last November. I really missed playing music when I was in school and I have always wanted to learn either guitar or bass, so I went with bass since I felt like its so underrated! I really enjoy more rock or hard rock/metal type of music as well so I felt like it was a good fit C: I can’t wait to keep learning and interacting with everyone here!

19 Likes

Welcome to the subterranean abyss @shaiyu

8 Likes

Great to have you here @shaiyu !

6 Likes

Welcome, @shaiyu. Glad you’re here. Follow Josh’s lead and you’ll be in great shape. Enjoy!

6 Likes