**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

It was great having you join today Pam!

4 Likes

Great time chatting with you all today. :smiley:

4 Likes

Great to see everyone and welcome to our new attendees @antonio & @xNik !

4 Likes

OH CRAP…I missed it! Guess that’s what happens when you don’t log onto the forum in a while. Let that be a lesson to ya (ME! LoL).

Will put the 2023 dates into my calendar now. See you all soon.

PS : But at least I was doing something Bass related, see the cover I’ll post in a few. :wink:

7 Likes

Ah just missed it will aim to join next month

2 Likes

Welcome, @helenon1. Glad you’re here. You might want to jump on the Introduce Yourself! (2023) thread so the B2B gang can welcome you.

1 Like

Sorry to have missed everyone - I was on the road. :blue_car: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Next month! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for having me, :smiley:

I found it helpful to check UTC time on meeting day: Current UTC — Coordinated Universal Time

Cheers,
Antonio

4 Likes

Sorry i missed it…sick all day

6 Likes

Bummer man! Hope you feel better soon!

5 Likes

I’m feeling a lot better today but I also tested positive for Covid, so I’m quarantining for the next 4 days…that’ll give me a good chance to practice

7 Likes

good luck and feel better.
when I had it I wanted nothing to do with playing.
binge TV was about it

6 Likes

When I’m sick, I sleep…22 hours in this case.

5 Likes

All I was capable of was bingeing youtube.

2 Likes

:scream:
But also: wow - good that you could rest!

4 Likes

Hey gang,

The next live hang is this Sunday, which, turns out to be superbowl sunday.

Question is - do y’all want to still have or push it?
Who would be attending?
I am able to be there.

1 Like

Blargh. For the first time in ever, we’re having friends over for the Super Bowl. I doubt I’d be able to attend.

1 Like

I can make it but if you want to push it, I’m fine with that too.

I would love to make it to one of these! And have zero interest in the superbowl, if anyone is planning to hang. Really bummed I’ve forgotten to put these on my calendar so far. I’m looking for details in the thread (huge scroll back) about what time these happen as well.
(I found it! looks like 4pm EST, that works great for me. So +1 interested here if this happens on football sunday.)

3 Likes

Well I am free for this so let’s give it a go and keep it on the calendar…

THIS SUNDAY, Pre Superbowl Hang, lol

UTC 20:00 currently equates to 4:00pm EST, math from there for the rest of the world.

3 Likes