Have fun!

8 Likes

Welcome @totyasrac @V8Volvo245 @GiG
Enjoy your Journey

8 Likes

Welcome @totyasrac
Have fun!

7 Likes

Hi, Jake here, 19 year old out of Colorado. Played euphonium and trombone throughout middle school, figured Iā€™d pick up another instrument and because one of my best friends is a guitarist I figured bass would be cool. Borrowed a friendā€™s Squier P-Bass for last year, now got myself a Squier Jazz as a Christmas present and been playing whenever I get a chance.

17 Likes

Hey Jake! welcome in! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :smiley:

7 Likes

Great to have you here @jwharton41 !

6 Likes

Welcome, @jwharton41. Glad youā€™re here. If you havenā€™t already, sign up for B2B. Joshā€™s lessons are the perfect way for beginners to get up to playing speed in a methodical and fun way. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Welcome @jwharton41 !

5 Likes

Welcome @jwharton41
Have fun!

7 Likes

Welcome @jwharton41 !

7 Likes

Welcome @jwharton41
Enjoy your journey

7 Likes

Welcome to the group @jwarton41, how nice is it that you can already read bass clef?

7 Likes

Welcome @jwharton41

6 Likes

Welcome @jwharton41

6 Likes

Hello fellow bass people,
My name is Chris. Iā€™ve always loved the bass, but never had the time or nerve to try to learn. At 59 I figured I was too old. About a year ago my 15 year old son joined the local School of Rock. He is really jamming now. Seeing his progress and all the fun heā€™s having made me decide to give the bass a try. I wasnā€™t ready for a School of Rock commitment but I stumbled upon Beginner to Badass while doom scrolling through YouTube. The program was exactly what I was looking for so I joined. Iā€™m Really glad I did. Joshā€™s humor and upbeat videos make it really fun to learn. The slow but steady layering of each module is working for me. Iā€™m even actually able to play along with a few songs on Songster. Who says you canā€™t teach an old dog a new trick :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Welcome @walshwerks2020
Have fun!

7 Likes

Itā€™s good to know more about you @walshwerks2020 ! Glad you are enjoying the course thus far and achieving successes through it! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :smiley:

7 Likes