Introduce Yourself! (2024)

Welcome @ros0754 !

6 Likes

Hi, welcome @ros0754 ?

7 Likes

Hi! I’m Kevin Mulcahy. I’m 73 years old and picked up a bass and amp a couple months ago after finding BASSBUZZ on YouTube and starting the B2B course.

I’ve noticed some changes in my behavior. I’ve turned the bass EQ up on all my music. The songs are different when you’re not totally focused on the lead guitarist, as I was. I’m focused now on practicing only what’s covered in the B2B course to avoid technique issues later. Hope it works out.

19 Likes

Welcome @KevinM

4 Likes

Welcome @KevinM !

4 Likes

Great to have you here @KevinM

5 Likes

Welcome, @KevinM. Glad you’re here. Enjoy the lessons!

5 Likes

Welcome @KevinM
Have fun!

6 Likes

Welcome @KevinM !

5 Likes

@KevinM Welcome aboard!

5 Likes

*Downsized the cabinet to a Euphonic Audio VL-110, and used to carry the entire rig around on the back of my little Yamaha RZX 135. *

Huh? You couldn’t strap a 400w Peavy head and 2x15 cab on the back of your motorbike? In Asia that is about an average load! Have fun!

6 Likes

I mean, I guess I could have strapped the cab to a rattan sofa balanced across the seat and had the Bride of DCErik hold the head and sit on the other side…

7 Likes

Welcome @KevinM !

5 Likes

Welcome @AndyRob @JMurph @gissy1977 @konrad.koko @Jacob @Alex_B @rescuediva6408 @chrisrudd337 @agbaird @EL84 @juandelakarite @mikebrown13 @Raquelaroots !

Happy :pbass: -ing and thank you for your stories!

Ciao
Antonio

9 Likes

Welcome @Chris_Stephenson @plumber4 @Kimberly @gil.greenstein @leelman @Mik_lead @leomoon @coach1947 @SammyGong @DCErik @Niecho @ros0754 @KevinM!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you, I’m a bass player and guitar player. I’m doing the course work and am in section 12 having a good time. I mostly play a Nash P bass and am playing in two bands but haven’t quit my day job

12 Likes

Welcome @EL84

5 Likes

Great to have you here @EL84

5 Likes

Welcome @EL84
Have fun!

6 Likes

Welcome, @EL84. Glad you’re here. Enjoy!

5 Likes