Introduce Yourself! (2024)

Welcome @Metalmakessense !

5 Likes

Welcome to our family!

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Sera. I ordered a Harley Benton MV-4PJ last week on an impulse and have been working my way through module 1. I’m very much enjoying the lessons and can’t wait to see my progression through the course. :smiley:

18 Likes

Welcome, @hill_sera. Glad you’re here. Enjoy the lessons!

5 Likes

Welcome Sera :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @hill_sera !

5 Likes

Welcome @hill_sera !

5 Likes

Welcome @hill_sera
Have fun!

6 Likes

Glad to have you with us, welcome!

5 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Danny. I’m 37 and I used to play a lot of Jazz sax and sing Jazz and Rock when I was younger. Also have a flute and an EWI which I occasionally mess around with. There’s something cool about guitars and basses where you can just leave them hanging on the wall and very casually pick them up and put them back after a few minutes which I never got to experience and drew me to the bass.
I have a child with special needs and he needs to be watched all the time, and I need a creative outlet, so I put all that together, got a bass, put it on the wall, and now I chase him around the house with a bass in my hands and at night after the kids go to sleep I get to put in some time on the course videos. I really enjoy the youtube content too :slight_smile:
I’ve been at it for a few months now :smiley:
Thanks!

16 Likes

Welcome @zz.ddaannyy
Have fun!

6 Likes

Welcome @zz.ddaannyy !

5 Likes

Welcome @hill_sera and @zz.ddaannyy !

4 Likes

Welcome, @zz.ddaannyy. Glad you’re here. It’s not often anyone here gets aerobic benefit from playing bass, but it sounds like you’ve got that covered. Enjoy the lessons!

4 Likes

Hi welome Sera @hill_sera :smiley: enjoy the lessons!

5 Likes

Welcome @hill_sera and @zz.ddaannyy !

5 Likes

Welcome @zz.ddaannyy !

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome Danny

5 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes