Irene's Entropy - Identity [Official Music Video]

Hey everyone. Been way too long since I stopped in here. Please take a look at Irene’s Entropy new video of the most recent release Identity.
I have expressed my gratitude for Josh and this community as much as possible along the way, but truly learning to play bass and contribute to the empowering message of my perfect wife and her journey to share her story of overcoming a traumatic childhood has changed my life.
Thank you all for being supporters of each other, and the craft of the low-end.
:v:
P.S. I’ve forgotten how to tag within this platform if someone could be so kind to share this along I appreciate it. Sorry, just sitting in a tractor dreaming of how to get the heck out of the tractor :laughing:

9 Likes

Wow, what a powerful message! I love the intro and the transition, as well as how that ties into the action later.

I don’t know what you mean by tagging stuff here. If you want to promote this, other platforms have hashtags etc., you can mostly copy what you see in other posts (though pick what matches the theme, of course).

Thanks again,
Antonio

2 Likes

@greg, this is awesome.
Are you playing bass on this?
If so, please also post in the Post your original songs/compositions! thread.

3 Likes

and oh, tagging @JoshFossgreen for you as you asked

2 Likes

I am! Proud graduate of the course.

3 Likes

Hey thanks Antonio! What I meant was I am only on a phone doing this while trying to do 50 things at once and probably am screwing up where to put this post and making it more findable for people.
Thank you for any and all help.

1 Like

Very cool. I really like the use of synths at the start.

1 Like

Very nice indeed!

1 Like