It's a miracle!

I’m sorry to hear your having a rough time at the rehab facility. Unfortunately, they are rarely well funded or manged. I do believe you’ll get through this, like so many other things in your life.

I am glad to see this Go Fund Me campaign has been so successful. I’m still a little shocked at this eceptional outpouring of compassion. You BassBuzz folks are pretty amazing.

@PamPurrs, you, Sara, and Lucy are in my thoughts and in my prayers. I look forward to hearing you are safely home and resting comfortably with your family.

11 Likes

Seems to be good people on this website. The world needs more of it.

9 Likes

Best forum on the interwebs

10 Likes

We are up to $3,715!!!

You all rock so hard!

I will be closing up the GoFundMe this weekend after the live hang (don’t want to have it hanging about forever here).

Thanks to all who have contributed.
I originally set a goal of $600, figuring we could do that.
Then when that got blown away moved it to $1,000.
Clearly I don’t know the wonderfulness of this forum well enough.
Lesson learned!

23 Likes

Pam, sending you and Sara many warm thoughts and prayers. So grateful we could help—a blessing to us as well. I’m pretty quiet on this forum, but I appreciate you and everyone else. You all make me laugh out loud—even alone in a room!:slightly_smiling_face: And at times, warm my heart. Good souls uniting. God bless.

9 Likes

Hi Sara
Send me a resume, maybe I can find you a wfh job?
Thank you for taking care of Pam :heart:

5 Likes

This Badass community just surpassed $4,000!!!
You all rock!
@PamPurrs - y’all are loved here
Hope you are settling in back home well.

10 Likes

Yes, thank you everyone. You prevented the sale of two basses, most notably my beloved upright.

22 Likes

Ok, that’s an outcome I will allow myself to feel good about :rofl:

Glad you’re home!

14 Likes

That’s a great thing unto itself. Heal up soon, Pam.

7 Likes

I tried to go through the list of donor’s and thank each of you individually, but am having problems doing so. I want you to know how much Sara and I appreciate you, and how much pressure you’ve relieved us of.

30 Likes

Delighted to hear that youre home at last Pam.

5 Likes

$4500!!! Holy cow gang you all rock!

I’m going to close the GoFundMe link this Sunday night. So last call for anyone still wishing to donate.

Thank you all so so much for supporting our one and only Bad Ass Bass Gal @PamPurrs

You all really made a difference here for her and Sara!

20 Likes

Thanks again for doing this!

9 Likes

Great job John,
Thanks to everyone for helping Pam & Sara through this tuff time,
Makes me feel proud to be part of a great community,
Merry Christmas to everyone
Cheers Brian

10 Likes

I worked at several places over the years that wouldn’t pay for paid holidays if you took leave either or after the paid holiday. Gotta love America’s pro-worker attitude!

5 Likes