Job Vacancy

I’ve just had an email from Luke at Become a Bassist. He is looking for a content assistant and I thought It might be of interest to people on here. Here is the full content of his email:

Hey Chris,

These days, between putting out all the Become A Bassist YouTube videos, creating the premium BAB courses as well as being a regular old gigging bassist, I’m finding there’s just not enough time to get everything done.

That’s why I’m hiring someone to help me produce video scripts for the Become A Bassist YouTube channel.

Important - I’m not looking for someone to get in front of the camera and teach; this role will involve coming up with ideas/concepts for content, then helping me write the scripts for them.

I’m looking for a bassist who:

Is fanatical about presenting bass-related concepts in simple, practical and easy-to-understand ways

Can present ideas in a very conversational tone (it’s for YouTube, not an academic journal)

Is good with sticking to deadlines

I’m not necessarily looking for someone with a ton of experience teaching or writing. However, the perfect person for the job will at least be a reasonably experienced bassist. This isn’t a good fit for a beginner.

If we end up working together, you’ll learn a ton about producing high-quality, compelling educational material, you’ll help reach hundreds of thousands of bassists every month, plus you’ll be able to work from wherever you are in the world and on your own schedule.

To apply, just fill out the application here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bab-application

Also, if you know anybody who may be a good fit, please let them know about it and forward them the application link - I’d really appreciate it.

Cheers,

P.S. Here’s the link once more:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bab-application

3 Likes

Yeah, I got that too. I suspect it went out to his entire mailing list. I’m sure he’ll get a passel of applicants.

1 Like

For sure, certainly didn’t think I was hand picked :grinning:

1 Like

You mean you won’t believe me when I tell you I recommended you to Luke?

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :rofl:

2 Likes