Josh's Fruit Music Video!

Only 2600 views on YouTube… and frankly, THAT’S JUST NOT ENOUGH! :rofl:

10 Likes

“Banana Karenina” lol

5 Likes

@Josh Where can I sign up for your dance lessons?

4 Likes

What did I just watch? And can I get my minutes back please?

8 Likes

Hey, there was some bass music in there somewhere… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was actually watching this old Bach video (I like most classical music), and stumbled across this fruit video after that.

10 Likes

Sure you were :wink:

6 Likes

Very funny despite the fact I don’t eat fruit, or vegetables for that matter

3 Likes

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??? Josh… Im glad you are a master at the bass…songwriting (lyrics), dancing… not so much…lol

Now that Bach video…wow…very nice!

3 Likes

Hahaha! Good way to clear my mind,so I can get back to trying to learn this bass.

4 Likes

You are all wrong, that was pure genius, and this is even more genius:

I am actually kind of in awe of that

@JoshFossgreen is he your friend or just someone you worked with? Because he needs to make more of that, it’s amazing :slight_smile:

(assuming he made the video and didn’t just repost it)

2 Likes

Yeah, I want to learn that Bach arrangement. I love the song, but it also looks like great practice on the upper frets, which I rarely use. In the video description on YouTube, there is a link to a video explaining how to play the song and a sheet music / tab PDF.

2 Likes

Haha, drat, you found it! Weirdest s**t I’ve ever made, hands down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You mean Emile? Just an acquaintance who helped me with that one video, back before I was doing my own goofy green screen and graphics work. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately not. :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah! that Tartufi video was impressively weird, I loved it.

2 Likes

No words

@JoshFossgreen I really like this video. I’ve played it a bunch of times. I’ve been walking around the house singing…

Eating Fruit!
Very Nice!
Take it Rasputin!

I want the bass tab for Bananas and Dates. Specifically, that very cool bass run in the beginning.

4 Likes

Ha, I was so proud of that fill. You’re the first person to ever care about it (besides me), so here it is:

Sounds quirky, but it’s really just triad notes over the (weird) chord progression:
E chord: root root 3rd 5th
D chord: root 3rd root 3rd
G# chord (yes, that’s a B#!): root 3rd 5th
C# chord: roots
G chord: more roots!

7 Likes

Haha, gotta love it when you can write a B# and it’s all legit :grin:

5 Likes

@JoshFossgreen Thanks! It is a pretty BadAss fill.

2 Likes

@JoshFossgreen good message. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2 Likes

Omg how awesome

3 Likes