Just bought Josh's Beginner to Badass lessons!

Just bought the lessons after becoming frustrated with another major “teach yourself” application (that I wont name to be fair).

Went through all of Josh’s free videos and really like his style and learned a lot. So short of getting one on one, face to face lessons, this seems like the best option.

Cant wait to dig into them (well…Im already half way thru module 1…lol). Looking forward to challenging and growing my skills!

14 Likes

Welcome aboard . . . and hope you enjoy the lessons, @faamecanic :slight_smile:

Cheers, Joe

2 Likes

There’s something about @JoshFossgreen and his manner that endears himself to us and encourages us to keep going - the latter is probably down to the surprising early progress we all make.

The support on these forums, and the access you have to ‘teach’ is worth sticking around for. When you get a chance, head over to Introduce Yourself thread and give us a little insight into what makes you you.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Thanks for the Welcome Pete… will do!

4 Likes

… I think it’s mostly because Iron Maiden fans can sense one another… you should hear Josh tear through Power Slave.

6 Likes

You know that song Billie Jean from Michael Jackson that you like? Well…

10 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. You are in for a wild ride. I just completed the course and it is great. Plus it is always there to go back over bits you are unsure about,
Keep us updated on your progress

4 Likes

@faamecanic Welcome to our friendly and always helpful forum. I hope you enjoy the B2B course, and get as much out of it as I did.

4 Likes

@faamecanic I’m guessing you’re an airplane mechanic???

3 Likes

LOL…sorry just responding to this…Holidays had me wrapped up (pun intended).

You are one of the first people to actually get my forum/screen name :slight_smile: You are correct. Well…former aircraft mechanic. Im now a business manager for our engineers at my company.

5 Likes

And here’s me thinking you were a farmer called Nick.

That actually works in my local accent.

7 Likes

LoL! :rofl:

I had to sound it out a couple of times but I finally got it.

5 Likes

Good to have ya here. I’m same story. Hope you learn to love it!

3 Likes

I know the answers I will receive but have to ask anyway…
I am very new to music and have tried another self teaching website with poor results that just made me frustrated.
I like Josh’s YouTube channel but afraid that I will get frustrated again…I am 54 and really want to learn so; If you’ve used BassBuzz beginner to badass, do you recommend it to me?

4 Likes

I’m 64 did not have a clue now I’m really enjoying learning bass, gentle and motivating. You are going to be amazed where you will be in a short time. @Gerald_Anderson
Jamie

5 Likes

Thank you, now to just pull the trigger!

4 Likes

4eb90a1c14d3e085f007a91318dc745cecde4c13e0beffb5dab211779163a30e.0

4 Likes

Yes.

I rarely recommend a product/course as wholeheartedly as B2B!

5 Likes

I am (was?) a real sceptic about online training, I’ve always tried to avoid it when suggested at work, and never really wanted to engage in any online courses for anything I was interested in personally before.
I have to say that the B2B course has really changed my mind, I’m thoroughly enjoying it, and it’s down to the quality of the teaching and the manner it’s taught.
I feel I’m having fun with someone in the room, it’s not stuffy and too serious.
Totally recommend it.

5 Likes

My paid guitar lessons in real life were way worse and partly the reason I never got the hang of it among other things. I don’t want to push the responsibility for that away from me but the teacher certainly had his influence.

After having some life experience it’s just partly the fault of the teacher but a good teacher would have told me that he teaches a different level and recommend another teacher or adjust his teaching level by himself. He did neither.

4 Likes