Laco Tayfa

@Gabriel1 Welcome to the BassBuzz forum!

That was some awesome bass skills.

When you have time, join us on the Introduce Yourself thread.

2 Likes

You should really move this to this thread: Post your covers!

Very relaxed and in command playing! Nicely done!

This is unusual for at least my ears. I hear a lot of phrygian mode playing in there!?!

3 Likes

thank you very much guys! yes i am going there now!

2 Likes

Oh really i didnt know that sorry! yes you are in! Also Mixolydian b9 , b13

3 Likes

Not to worry - you are just likely to get a bit more attention/traction in that other thread :smile:

3 Likes

That was impressive! Well above my skill at any rate. I liked how articulated you played that, very expressive.

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :blush: ok! i will post one of my songs there now!!

3 Likes

Thank you! This bass player is a killer machine! You should absolutely check him out! I am actually most a prog metal bass player but i really like his approach so much that this starts to changes my habbits!

3 Likes

Hehe, not to be a stickler, but the thread I pointed you to was for “covers”. There is another thread if you want to post original compositions - that one is here: Post your original songs/compositions!

3 Likes

oh !!! i am changing it then now!!

4 Likes

Great playing again… Really different piece really enjoyed listening to it thanks.

4 Likes

thank you guys for all! i will stop posting now cause i overloaded this lovely forum! However i ll be here to help the most of you and contribute to this very welcoming place!

4 Likes

Nice moves @Gabriel1, super beefy punchy tone and very cool tune. :metal:

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Awesome…Loved the cover…! Loved the playing…! Inspirational…!

2 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I remember when I lived in Iraklion for 18 months, not too many people played the bass or guitar. It was always great when someone would play at a tavern and we could listen. Good Times…! Good 7 star Metaxa too.!

2 Likes

Haha that’s great info! So Crete yes a beautiful island! They more into traditional music there I think so. My town is at the opposite side of the map, really far from Iraklio. I never had the opportunity to travel there

2 Likes

Beautiful island…! Beautiful Country…! It’s been 39 years. Great people…! When friends were friends…!

1 Like

Absolutely true!

1 Like