M.I.A missing members

Congratulations @Moose_Hofer :sunglasses:
That is way cool

5 Likes

Thanks guys. Super excited to share some music, but the band doesn’t want anything on SoundCloud yet… as of this morning. With respect to the songwriter, I’ve agreed.

But, I am allowed to share a couple tracks with friends. Hit me up directly if you want to hear something since I let the cat out of the bag.

Or standby to standby as we say at work for this may be awhile. Peace out.

6 Likes

I’m Not missing yet. But I am taking a bit of a break. My stepmom came home with a fever from work this past Friday and by Saturday evening me and my pops both tested positive for covid. And I feel like hell warmed over. So I will try and drop in when I have time. Stay safe everyone.

9 Likes

Take good care of yourself and your family. Not the most enjoyable thing to get through even without any complications :worried:

7 Likes

Anyone heard from Lanny? I can’t even tag him or find him in a search. It’s as if he has totally vanished from the face of the earth (or at least the B2B forum).

5 Likes

@PamPurrs, your post made me curious so I went through the Post your covers thread…
Looks like Lanny did change his username to @Lanny :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Oh, so he went undercover, I get it…

Now I’m stuck with a dozen “I :heart: Lanny” tee shirts.

9 Likes

Hope everything goes well for you and your family @Mao. Worrying times indeed

6 Likes

Take care man, sorry to hear this.

7 Likes

so I was MIA for almost a month, (possibly more) but I moved into my own place, I’ve been working 50+ hours and also I have been playing a lot of music

7 Likes

Take care @Mao. Hope for a speedy recovery for you and your family!

6 Likes

@Mao my prayers going out to you for sure

6 Likes

I thought about you the other day and wondered…

4 Likes

yea I’ve been working a ton, but also moving has been a task also

6 Likes

Welcome back @anon8486200.
Moving is not only time consuming but can be very stressful. Hopefully things will settle for you more now

4 Likes

thanks, I’ve been moved in for almost 3 weeks now, and I’ve gotten settled, and also recently got a cat, (she is amazing), and its only 10 min from work, loving that, and I have a dedicated music room, and its perfect

5 Likes

Sounds ideal :+1:

4 Likes

where would I post pics of my new music area?

6 Likes
5 Likes

here is my current music space

4 Likes