M.I.A missing members

5 Likes

here is my current music space

4 Likes

6 Likes

ordering some sound proofing panels soon also

6 Likes

Sorry to hear this, best wishes to you and your family, hoping a speedy and full recovery.

5 Likes

@anon8486200 very nice. Please post those photos in the Show us your Practice Space thread.

5 Likes

Sorry everyone for being MIA over the last two months. We had a death in our family and getting everything in order was a nightmare. Hopefully will be back in full swing over the next week

7 Likes

Welcome back @LesterH. Sorry to hear about your loss.

6 Likes

Welcome back @LesterH
Best wishes to you and your family.

5 Likes

Hope everything will get straightened out soon, @LesterH . . . :frowning:

All best, Joe

6 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words we are getting back to normal. Lesson to be learned if you don’t have a will or power of attorney get one lol otherwise it is a nightmare on surviving relatives. I had a will and power of attorney when I was 17 in the Army and a life insurance policy to take care of my family.

10 Likes

You can say that again, @LesterH . . . :frowning:

I’ve personally seen that happen on a few occasions, and I’ve made certain that it will NOT happen in my case . . . :+1:

7 Likes

Toby’s been around a bit here and there but getting a little concerned again. Anyone know if he’s ok?

3 Likes

Was just thinking the same @howard

3 Likes

He was last seen 2 days ago!

3 Likes

Toby has been in and out… not as frequent as he once was. I am concerned as well.

4 Likes

I assumed he was still recovering from his medical intervention. Your concerns are concerning me now

5 Likes

Yeah me too, it sounded gnarly, I just hope it’s going well is all.

4 Likes

Haven’t read anything from @peterhuppertz in a while. Last seen just over a month ago

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what happened to Peter. He was very active, and then just evaporated.

4 Likes