Show us your Practice Space

We’ve got “Show us your Basses”, “Show us your Amps”, and “Show us your Straps”.

How about, “Show us your Practice Space”?

Here’s mine:

I recently got evicted from my little corner of the family room because I have acquired too much gear and am taking up too much space. So here’s my new setup in what used to be the dining room.

59 Likes

Okay so everything important is there…

basses - check
amp - check
sheet music stand - check
booze - check

18 Likes

:rofl:

11 Likes

This does not come as a surprise. :wink:

So, what happened to the concept of a dining room?

7 Likes

Also, I will have to make some pictures of the Jazz Cave, since there’s been a handful of changes there (most of them predicted).

8 Likes

The dining room table and chairs are now in the family room. We’re not big on entertaining dinner guests, so it’s no biggie.

3 Likes

This is our small TV room which has now been repurposed with a bench to keep the bass, laptop to play the B2B Lessons, and amp off the floor.
Bit cramped but it’s great for me.
We plan to get some music/bass themed pictures on the walls.

24 Likes

Hi @Mark_UK,
Can tell your an engineer,
Everything is perfect.:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

No @PamPurrs,
I hadn’t got to you as I’m scrolling up the thread, nice space love your model harleys, and your b1xfour😎
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Current practice space: Comfort Suites, Huntsville Alabama…

20 Likes

Thanks. Since I took that photo, my new Zoom B3n arrived. The BiX Four will be shipping out to the new owner tomorrow.

5 Likes

Hi @PamPurrs,
Is this an upgrade on the b1xfour?

6 Likes

Somewhat. It has more features and seems to be geared more toward stomp mode.

5 Likes

@PamPurrs,
Should I go for the b1xfour or the 3 ?
Cheers

3 Likes

Damn @Korrigan - Crazy!!.. You got strings scattered all over that couch!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: looks like a little truss adjustment getting ready to happen… Have fun!!

6 Likes

@TNKA36 let’s discuss that in the Zoom thread.

5 Likes

For some reason they don’t make string sets for tuning a 5 string guitar like a banjo… had to make my own. Prior to that I had it strung for tuning in 5ths. The nice thing about these tuners compared non-locking tuners is that I can easily change strings and save them for later use. And the setup is already done, I’m just too lazy to put tools away. lol

8 Likes

After my son bought his condo, I took over his old room and made it my music room. My chair was removed for the photos.

24 Likes

That’s a nice little space

5 Likes

Thank you.

5 Likes