Show us your Practice Space

I don’t have a really separate place for…well, anything, but when I’m not doing B2B I play over here in the middle of my big living/dining room, standing or sitting.

When I do B2B, I have to use my computer (can’t move it because the videos won’t play smoothly over Wi-Fi), so I play sitting in my desk chair over here:

I put my amp in two different positions depending on where I’m playing, and when I’m not playing, I tuck it under the bar.

18 Likes

Hi @JerryP
Nice set up👍 Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Hi @tamaraster
Nice setup :+1:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Okay,here we go and remember I’m from Australia :joy:

27 Likes

Love you’re outdoor studio @Mac
Cheers Brian :+1:

5 Likes

Love what you’ve got in your bar​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

If you mean the slab of Stella that belongs to the youngest daughter and she’s not sharing ! :joy:

4 Likes

Good space @JerryP.
You mentioned a chair, do you usually play/practice sitting or standing?
I’m intrigued by the very comprehensive bass chart on the wall!

5 Likes

Good setup @tamaraster, like a lot of us we’ve had to dual purpose a room!

3 Likes

Bass amp next to a motorbike and outdoors, that’s pretty cool @Mac!

5 Likes

Hi @TNKA36, that made me have a laugh :smiley: Yes I have an engineering background, but the main two reasons the room is so tidy is that one, the desk only just got delivered by Amazon and assembled, so this is the first pic of everything on it, and two, having stolen our TV room, I’m at least trying to win kudos points with my better half by keeping it tidy!
I’ll post a pic in a week, and it will probably look more messed! Cheers

6 Likes

@ Mark_UK
Yeah it’s a really cool space . Lucky enough to live in 11 acres so between the lack of close neighbours and the 10 horses it’s pretty cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

11 acres, no close neighbours and 10 horses sounds like the spec my wife and I would write for our ideal place. She’s a lifelong horse nut and very good rider, and I’m rapidly becoming a bass nut (not very good at all yet) :grin:

5 Likes

@Mark_UK

It’s a pretty good life. Hard work at times with the horses but worthwhile.
I’m becoming a bass nut too. Slowly but surely lol :joy:

5 Likes

Here is my bass room
I share it with my partners furniture storage area.
I built a shed out the back 4 m x 12 m,
Fully insulated and lined it and one day hope to have it as my man cave.
I got internet connection provision for a split system etc and plenty of power points.
I have the area set up in one section for my bass gear and another for my drums.
One day I will have it all to myself :grimacing::grimacing:

When I have achieved my goal o will post a completed pic
Cheers brian

23 Likes

And yes my drums need a good dusting they are covered in it.
A bit embarrassed?
Cheers

6 Likes

Nothing special. Not all my Basses or amps are out at the moment. Pedalboard in the corner was recently ripped apart, I am returning some stuff only to order more.

I am leaning towards that source audio pedal Thad is like 3 in one with 128 save spots and hundreds of presets to beam to it, and many possibilities to create your own. Forget the name, but @howard showed it to me.

I am thinking that, my tuner, zoom b1four, zoom MS-60b and the Nether octaver pedal will be all I need.

Anyway, that’s for another thread.

I live alone for now, but they can stick a body or two in here anytime they want

I will still rule the common areas, so doesn’t matter much.

19 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I usually play sitting down. The chart on the wall comes in handy when I have a theory question. I got it on Amazon:

7 Likes

Thank you Brian.

5 Likes

Very nice Brian.

4 Likes