M.I.A missing members

Yep.
Thanks for letting us know - sooner or later someone would have asked here about you so it’s good to know only equipment is broken and you are fine.

@T_dub
I admire your strength. Physical and mental.
I am not good with words in those situations so I’ll keep it simple: I am glad you are still with us and wish you the best possible recovery.

8 Likes

I think it’s gracious of anyone to post here when they are going to be absent for awhile so we don’t worry. Thank you @eric.kiser

7 Likes

You will be missed @eric.kiser. I am an avid reader of your posts. Fingers crossed for a fast return

9 Likes

@eric.kiser I completely understand man. I did the RHCP cover and in the beginning of the video you will see my screen flicker green for a second that was the moment I realized my hard drive was crashing and the next day it died. It took a couple of weeks but I managed to get my iMac back up and running. Hopefully it will be a fast repair or replacement and you will be back in full swing! If you need any help with the computer send me a message

7 Likes

Hope ya get it sorted soon Eric, @eric.kiser,
We will miss your support :+1:
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Has anyone heard from Lanny (@Lanny) lately?? I think it has been a while…

Hope everything is peachy in Georgia!?! :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, I got a PM from him 13 days ago, @joergkutter . . .

He’s OK . . . just taking a break and working on music (both bass and guitar) with his Navy buddy.

Cheers, Joe

7 Likes

@joergkutter I will send him a text he usually replies pretty quickly.

6 Likes

Lanny @Lanny is doing well just extremely busy and getting settled into a new music room

8 Likes

Thanks for checking, @LesterH, and good to hear!

Thanks also to @Jazzbass19 for the earlier update!

9 Likes

No problem @joergkutter we usually talk through text

6 Likes

Hey @T_dub, Sorry I’m a bit slow but I only just read your story about hospital… WOW! That’s a great result from something so traumatizing. It made me giggle when you spoke of the reaction to Demerol. I was in hospital when I was 14 and during my stay they juiced me up with Pethidine and I don’t think the staff (or my mother and father who were present :frowning_face:) had ever heard a little boy cuss, threaten and rage as much as I did. How embarrassing!! It turns out Pethidine and Demerol are the same drug and you and I share the same allergic reaction… Cheers, Russ.

4 Likes

@studio seems to be gone too…

2 Likes

Yep… I remember him always having a lot of projects going on… like community projects, helping others…

@Jamietashi has also not been seen in quite a while… nor has @PeteP (although I might have missed some posts) - what’s going on in Scotland???

8 Likes

Aren’t they only allowed to meet outside by two? Seems a bit tough playing bass against the highpipes in the windy&rainy British weather?

6 Likes

Restrictions were pretty severe in the uk ( my parents are still there) but I’m hoping @Jamietashi is just still suffering from his bad internet connection

5 Likes

Studio hasn’t posted since May 22 of last year. That was 7 months before you even joined. You miss him? :rofl:

As @joergkutter suggested, he’s probably busy with any number of projects he’s involved in.

12 Likes

hehehe…you’re funny Pam

6 Likes

Ha Ha, that made me laugh out loud. for real.

Yeah, they don’t use it anymore as far as I know. Maybe for certain rare occasions, but from what I understand it is pretty not prescribed or used in the OR anymore, and has not been for a long time.

3 Likes

I’m concerned about @Jamietashi. He was always very active, but hasn’t posted since November 3rd.

6 Likes