Merry Christmas 2022!

Frohes Fest & schöne Feiertage! :christmas_tree: :dizzy:

Take care of yourselves and feel free to just sleep in. I was supposed to meet friends (my family doesn’t celebrate Christmas), the friends got Covid, so it’ll be just me. And that should be fine, I’m in a festive mood anyway! :smiley: Let’s see how long my friends last on the phone, they sounded a bit snotty :smile: :wink:

Cheers,
Antonio

11 Likes

Y’all should be out at the beach.

9 Likes

LoL - I thought about that just after I hit “reply.” A LOT of others much colder than we are.

No Beach, but did go walk the dog. Those breezes are the worst. “Feels like” well below what it actually is.

6 Likes

@gmoura, @JDDaniel and @John_E: of course you realize those temperatures mean nothing to me :grin: But I’m guessing they are probably quite low!

9 Likes

Lol. I know. It feels like summer for you

5 Likes

Haha, no, it’s because they are in degrees Fahrenheit :wink: But I think it’s freezing if it’s below 32° F, right?

8 Likes

These are Alabama temps. We ain’t used to this

It’s another brutally cold morning out there as of 7am:
Haleyville: 7°
Gadsden: 9°
Birmingham: 9°
Anniston: 9°
Shelby Co Airport: 10°
Tuscaloosa: 13°
Demopolis: 16°
Selma: 16°
Montgomery: 16°
Troy: 16°
Eufaula: 16°

5 Likes

Not trying to brag but…

7 Likes

I sincerely hope each and every one of you have a Merry Christmas. You guys are like my “chill pill” that helps me deal with the curve balls that life throws at us sometimes. I think of each one of you as “Friends” even though we have never met. You have shown yourselves to be absolutely awesome when life gets ugly with one of our members.

13 Likes

Damn that is real cold :cold_face:

Also Merry Christmas everyone!

12 Likes

@EddieJones Same feelings here brother. I hope one day we could organize a Bass Buzz meetup day

8 Likes

Ditto

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. With the unusual cold weather in the US just remember especially in the Southeast US.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody

13 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone

13 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have a great one! :christmas_tree:

12 Likes

Happy Merry, y’all!
https://youtu.be/GMrOEjK1OpA

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

12 Likes

Merry Christmas.
Keep warm people. We will be

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

My one and only present is a box that is oddly bass shaped. Everyone cross your fingers for me, I think the wife did me proud :pray:

16 Likes