Merry Christmas everybody!

I’m a little early (I think all around the globe) but I doubt it’ll be busy in here tomorrow so I thought I’d get my felicitations out there before we all retire to our respective seasonal activities - be they religious celebrations, secular gatherings, or just a regular day.

So it’s “Merry Christmas” if you want, “Happy Holidays” if you prefer, “Seasons Greetings” if that’s your thing, or “Sorry I’m late with my Winter Solstice gesture”, but whatever your personal preference, please accept my warmest best wishes for your own version of the festivities, and I hope you get to spend quality time with your loved ones (the bass & amp, of course).

20 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope you all get what you were hoping for.
Thank you all for all your encouragement and help over the last couple of months.
Paul

15 Likes

Yes indeed . . . :slight_smile:

Wishing everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy 2020!

It’s been a lot of fun getting to know each other this past year, and I look forward to another great year ahead with all of you.

All best regards, Joe

16 Likes

Merry%20xmas%20you%20filthy%20animal

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist)

16 Likes

Merry everything to everybody! :santa:

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

15 Likes

15 Likes

Merries Happies Etc!

13 Likes

Happy Festivus, all!

Performed some Christmas carols with my brother last evening, who had to struggle with a really cheap Chinese knock-off Strat copy I had lying around (that thing was just never in tune) - but since the rest of the family wasn’t exactly singing in tune either, it all worked out :smile:

15 Likes

A very Merry Christmas and Good Will to you all!

15 Likes

Merry Christmas All
I am having a very bass related day with lots of bass books and a looper pedal in my stocking

15 Likes

Merry Christmas and Peace to all and a happy 2020 as well!!!

17 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

9 Likes

Happy holidays and merry plucking! :grin::grin:

https://youtu.be/dsqC6HRS8Lc

8 Likes

Thank you Pete. The very same to you and yours. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone! . . . :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping for a better year in 2021

Cheers, Joe

10 Likes

Very cool @t0nchk

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hoping you all have much fun, food and music over the holiday season :smiley:

8 Likes

Sorry, but this is the best I can do on this depressing holiday…

Merry xmas you filthy animal

12 Likes