Multiple Bass Disorder (MBD)

I wouldn’t be exactly replacing my Yammie, it would be more like an upgrade.

2 Likes

We are not like an AA group, or an NA group here, we will not help you recover, only encourage you to get worse :wink:
Welcome home :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL so true! :rofl: :smile_cat:

4 Likes

What tee shirt are you referring to? My “Bad Ass Bass Gal” one?

3 Likes

I was wondering that too. I figured the same thing

2 Likes

the t-shirt i was referring to was the bass acquiring syndrome. looks like i may be getting a large guitar rack from amazon.

3 Likes

Ok, @PamPurrs has another great shirt. As she is known as Bad Ass Bass Gal, and the shirt uses the musical notes for B A B G

1 Like

This is what I have. By the time we’re done with you, you’ll need several of these. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

He he he he, we got work to do…

3 Likes

Now I understand, I thought you meant you were replacing it with the Ray 35. Or did you mean if you like the Ray5 that maybe you would upgrade to the 35 instead of upgrading to the Yamaha?

NVM, I reread your post for the 15th time and now understand

1 Like

Bingo!

If I like the Ray that is on it’s way, I will play it during my 45 day return window. If I love it, I will return it and buy the 35. If I don’t love it, I will return it and get the Yamaha BB735.

But, you know me well enough to know that in 45 days I will change my mind 45 times :rofl:

3 Likes

As long as you can appreciate the Ray35 to understand why I love them, meaning you don’t have to love it more then the Yamaha, but like it enoght for it to be a tough decision, then I will be happy.

If you hate it, I will be sad.
But be honest, I can take it.

2 Likes

@T_dub I seriously doubt I will HATE it…

2 Likes

Interesting tidbit @T_dub , I just discovered that Gail Ann Dorsey plays a MM Stingray.

I’m falling in love already and I haven’t even gotten my hands on it yet.

3 Likes

So what you are telling me is instead of upgrading to the Ray34, you are going straight to the EBMM. NICE!!! :wink: :wink:

Here you go. I love the Ghost Pepper color / config

5 Likes

The Ernie Ball version may be in Gail Ann Dorsey’s budget, but not in mine. I’m afraid I have to stick with with the MM version.

2 Likes

This is in my shopping cart at GC… not necessarily for me to purchase right now, it’s just a wish list.

2 Likes

Oh man, they don’t have a red one.
I love that Natural.
I almost bought one on Reverb, but the guy wanted too much for one that was made in 2013, had sat around was marked as “b” stock, cuz it didn’t have the film on the pick guard and had some scratches on the pick guard.
This guy only got the stock, like that, in 2020, but refused to beleive it had been a floor model somewhere. He wanted $710 for it. I told him I could get the brand new one for $799 with probably a 15% discount at GC and it would cost $679, why would I by that old B stock from him.
So he said he would sell it to me for $675.
I told him he didn’t get it. and he didn’t get the sale either, and it is still sitting there with no more watchers then it had when I was talking to him about it.
And I figure, If I am gonna pay full price, or near full price, I might as well get the one I really wanted, which is the black ash one, that is natural wood grain like that, but black washed.
so I was close to that one, but held off.

I do think it could look good with a red pick gurad :+1:

2 Likes

That sound nice, do you know who has it so I can look at a photo? This light wood seems to be the only one GC has in a 5 string.

2 Likes

I am not sure they make the black ash in 5 string, but I will look really quick.

2 Likes