My 1974 Harmony H906. Made in Japan

![IMG_20230528_170417_HDR|666x500](upload://3meyglWNirtl1jBlKVmBpwgHwxQ.jpeg

I am going to be refinishing my Harmony bass. I decided to install the stratocaster style output jack boat. Just wanted to show off my work on my vintage Japan made Harmony bass.

If it didn’t have a plywood body, and being made in Japanese. I wouldn’t be doing all this Luthier work on her.

1 Like

I noticed you were missing the closing parentheses on your image upload. :wink:

2 Likes

What parentheses are you referring to?

1 Like

The closing parentheses would go right after .jpeg

Cool bass.

The last one, closing one: “)”

I added it to your image code and the image displayed as intended.

1 Like

First off, thank you for the compliment, and for the writing lesson. I don’t know what happened with the closing parentheses. I don’t think that it was there when I uploaded the picture. I wasn’t going to any work other than electronic work.

I got bored :yawning_face:, plus I’ve already drilled a third hole in the pickgaurd for another potentiometer. Which I had to remove some of body to get the third potentiometer to fit properly. About a month and a half ago. I had an extra Stratocaster boat. I started to think about where’s the best place to install it. Found a great spot to install it. Traced the boat, and the screw holes. Well anyway I need to remove a bit more of the body, and drill a hole into the potentometers cavity. Then she can be refinished.

I’ve also have two more basses and two guitars. My other two basses are both Rogue basses. One is a SX100B, and the other is a LX205B. My SX100B is my Generic Pbass. I’ve rewired her 3 different times. The third and final rewire. I cut the wire that connects each coil of the split coil pickup. Installed a 250k push pull volume pot. A 250k tone pot with 100uf capacitor. Plus I installed neon orange strings.

The LX205B is a Generic PJ style bass with two volume and two tone pots. Well I rewired her a bunch of times.

I followed the PTB wiring. The volume pot is a 100k pot, the treble pot is a 250k with a .47uf cap, and the bass pot is a 1meg with a .69uf cap. With neon yellow strings installed. Here’s a picture of the two side by side.

1 Like