My First Pedalboard!

Cue the tumbleweed.

3 Likes

:rofl:

ooooo eeee ooooo eee oooooohhh

wah wah wahhhh

5 Likes

Your comment reminded me of the Electro-Harmonix Multi-Track Looper.
This is the foot controler…

And this would go on your desk/stand/mount so you can reach it…

It’s a cool design for how this piece of gear works.

If you haven’t checked lately, EHX has done a complete and long overdue redesign of their website. It used to look like it had been designed in the 90’s. Now it’s all modern and sleek looking.

3 Likes

Ooooh, perhaps it’s a sign the industry has finally discovered the inevitable ergonomic alignments for Footswitch and Finger Knob.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t hold my breath for that. This unit is already 8 years old.

But, yeah, I like the idea too.

2 Likes

Here is mine, I don’t have pedalboard so I use pedals randomly when I need them depending on what I’m recording:

8 Likes

What is the big one with the crosses?

2 Likes

It’s called Life Pedal by Earthquaker Devices which is esentially RAT with 3 different clipping stages, boost and octave.

3 Likes

I love that you have three actual RAT’s too :slight_smile:

Well two, but one is a dual.

2 Likes

I like RAT especially on bass, when dialed properly it adds perfect amount of filth and grind.

4 Likes

Total classic.

2 Likes

I have to repair my RAT and try it with the blender.

1 Like

Nice pedals and I like RAT too. One of my favourite distortion sounds

1 Like

You might have elaborated on that before (and I have probably missed it), but what made you take that decision? Can you share your reasoning here?
Those JAM (sp?) pedals look interesting; totally not familiar with them :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. Those JAM pedals are boutique pedals from Greece. Love the artwork and they sound good too.

First of all it was not about the quality of the signal why I changed my pedalboard. Digital and analog sound both good imo. My previous version of the board was completely build around the HX Stomp (it even had 3 extra controllers). But I personally prefer something more tactile on my pedalboard. I just don’t get that special connection with a multi-effect unit and pedals in general just give me more joy. I had the exact same issue with the Zoom B1 Four. So in my case I rather use multi-effects as standalone devices.

4 Likes

Thanks for elaborating… makes perfect sense to me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Is that tuner that much better than the built in tuner in the DAW? Mine in GB seems pretty damn nice. Of course it’s not portable, but for what seem like your purposes, you don’t need alot of portability.
So why keep the pedal, back to the original question.

3 Likes

Actually I could get rid of it too I guess, hmm.

3 Likes

At this point it just seems silly, and out of place. But I get if you want to hang onto just one pedal, for nostalgia.

2 Likes

yeah I am kind of digging the lone pedal TBH

2 Likes