My newest bass!

I just purchased a New, never been played, 2005 Peavey Custom Shop Cirrus 4 bass from a private collection! It’s a real beauty Birdseye maple top over an Adler body with original strings. Plays like a dream!

21 Likes

That is a beauty! Congratulations.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @rulesman,
Nice bass, wait till Josh @JoshFossgreen
See’s it​:+1::sunglasses:
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

That is a beauty indeed!

6 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

That’s a really beauty you have there @rulesman
Welcome to the forum :+1:

6 Likes

Gorgeous! I’ve always loved the unusual shape of the Cirrus, I’m a sucker for basses like that.

7 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiice!

8 Likes

Beautiful! Is that a 34" scale? Seems longer…

5 Likes

Hi Mike, You are correct, it’s actually a 35” scale!

5 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

Thanks Josh! Your great looking Peavey Cirrus 4, got me looking for Peavey Cirrus 4 bass Guitars for myself and I found a couple of beauties, especially the custom shop one. I love your Beginner to Bad Ass Bass course and all your videos on YouTube, they are interesting, funny, informative and help the learning curve! Great job!

6 Likes

@PamPurrs Hi Pam please transmit my congratz too :slight_smile: May I take the opportunity to display my new Victor Bailey to you and ask you to forward the pic? Despite Jason’s helpful attempts to explain how to use the site efficiently, I can’t seem to succeed :sweat:Victor_Bailey_and_Precision_Japan1|375x500. Thank you for your kind help and regards from France.

3 Likes

I get a 404 error when I click that link.

2 Likes

Hello Pam, thank you for your help. I get the same 404 error hence feels miserable :sleepy:. I hope the picture goes through now.

9 Likes

Very nice @crippledring

4 Likes

That’s a really nice looking bass. How does it sound & play? Congrats.

5 Likes

Beautiful…!

4 Likes

Hi Ernie can you imagine two 9V batteries and a preamp which would fill mike pope in jealousy ? About playing, I would say a lousy bass player as me does not deserve such an incredibly great instrument. Joss funk boxes and shapes help me out :laughing:

3 Likes