NEW Ampeg Venture Bass Heads and Cabinets

Nice. I logged on to add that and you beat me to it.

I want one of those Frank Itt BassFace shirts.

1 Like

Doh, I really need to set mine up, have had it for two weeks now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lol. Tell me you have too much gear without telling me you have too much gear :wink:

6 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Less than @Al1885, more than @howard

4 Likes

i.e. normal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wish I have a cleaver come back but I got nothing, hard to spin the fact, lol. :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Didn’t want to create a new thread, and couldn’t find the, “Hey guys (and girls), look at this new gear thread”, so I’ll hijack this one.

Love my WAZA’s, but considering this as well for it’s mobility, small footprint, and for times when I don’t have to or choose to keep the groove volume down. I’m sure something similar (and less costly) has existed, but I haven’t seen it.

3 Likes

Hard to beat the Katana in costs and quality. I had the standard combo amp for my guitar, which was awesome.

This air is pretty rad too!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for them to produce one for E-Drums if anyone can do it I know Roland can pull it off. They are not only leading in virtually lag-free Bluetooth but constantly trying to improve on the excellent number as well.

This is a great niche

2 Likes

I actually purchased the Katana Air ex after we talked about it. It’s pretty awesome and ideal for someone who plays bass and guitar.

2 Likes

I don’t even remember this post. If I had I would have considered this. I just got the Phil Jones BG-120, which has turned out to be awesome, but the wireless option would have been considered. Congrats @Paul. I re-read the article. If that wireless connection is strong I think you’ve got a winner there.

2 Likes

Thanks! Your Phil Jones is a winner too. I loved my BG-100.

For going wireless you could also consider the Boss WL-20 (I also own these).

2 Likes

I’ve been using the Boss WL50 for the past few years @booker_t and it’s been fantastic having one less cable to trip over.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/WL50--boss-wl-50-guitar-wireless-system

3 Likes