**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Agree. Let’s talk about important things, like Wednesday. Fantastical !!!

4 Likes

Exactly if you’re gonna buy a car, get one that’s made on Wednesday.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bIM1jJVerQg

1 Like

“FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL” Replace the word “football” with “bass” and you have our lovely-sometimes-cheeky forum. :smiley:

4 Likes

Seriously though, is there a “Whatcha watching on TV” type of thread? Earlier in the year I wanted to discuss Sandman.

3 Likes

Make one. Lead the way! I keep meaning to but get distracted.

3 Likes

I tried with the mini-series “Devs” a while ago… didn’t get any traction :crazy_face:

You can do it, @kristine !

2 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

I am pretty much the same way when I actually care about the event.
Like my teams, in playoff, etc…

I don’t really care about the world cup, only rooted for USA, who eventually lost.
Now I root for Netherlands cuz then USA got eliminated by the champs, and cuz they wear ORANGE, which is probably more important in the end.

4 Likes

Hang today, don’t delay.
Dig it.
Ho ho ho, last one to go (this year).

1 Like

Dang! I missed it. Hope you guys had a good meet!

3 Likes

I missed it, too! Was selling books at a holiday market and had all good intentions of calling in from there but, um…forgot :grin:

4 Likes

Only 4 of us made it…me, @John_E @TNKA36 and @JerryP and Jerry couldn’t stay long because of work.

4 Likes

D’oh. Completely forgot about it.

In my defense, the new World of Warcraft patch dropped last week, and my GF and I were leveling our characters. So… there is that.

Next month, for sure.

6 Likes

Learning English - picking up euphemisms! Thank you :grin:

6 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

“Leveling our characters”, LOL.

6 Likes

I dunno… Sounds like a threat to me. “You better watch yourself or I’ll level your character!”

5 Likes

I guess it would depend on the intended meanings of “level” and “character.” :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Ahh yes, grinding levels :rofl:

4 Likes

I consumed too much pizza for lunch that day and went into the carb coma. I awoke at 6pm (2 hours after the zoom started). :laughing:

2 Likes