**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Count me in.

1 Like

@JerryP Count me in.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - he-re we go! :drum:

1 Like

Live Hang today!

When? - Sundays 21:00 (4:00pm east coast time)
Who? - Anyone in the forum who wants to come hang and meet up with others.

See you then!!

2 Likes

Fun hang today! And welcome @StevFargan to the hangs.

See you all next month!

3 Likes

Thanks!
It was fun to join in and meet you and others.

2 Likes

BTW, listened to some of your album, really dig it.
You should post it here…

2 Likes

Thank you!
I’ll post some things there.

1 Like

Apologies for missing this one, my GF and I were taking a small vacation visiting some friends in the San Fransisco Bay Area. We went to Haight & Ashbury, sat on “hippie hill”, saw the Golden Gate bridge, went to Alcatraz, visited the amusement park where Lost Boys was filmed, went to the Point Reyes lighthouse, and saw miles and miles of amazing coastlines.

It was a great time, but I tell you… I missed my bass. Luckily, the friends we were seeing were those to whom I sent my Schecter P-4 because they wanted to learn bass. So, I was able to noodle a bit and show them a few things (largely changing strings and basic setup).

2 Likes

We missed you, @JustTim !

2 Likes

…aim better? :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh cool, I used to live in the Lower Haight. Sounds like you covered a lot of ground… isn’t the Lost Boys thing down in Santa Cruz?

1 Like

Yup! We went all over the place, from Millbrae (airport/hotel) to Point Reyes, to Santa Cruz, and a bunch of stuff in between.

1 Like

Cool! Did you hit the In-n-Out in Millbrae? That’s why I used to stop there :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry I missed it. We were out of town.

1 Like

Too cold to get up before work for me today.

1 Like

I live about a football field away from an In-n-Out down here in SoCal. While their burgers are good, I don’t like their fries and think they’re a bit overrated. So… no. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh, got it. Missed that you were from SoCal.

I don’t get their fries either. Theoretically fresh cut and fried fries should be the best; they were when we made them at home. But they seem to ruin them. It’s weird. Five Guys fries are way better.

2 Likes

Best fries I ever had was a little gourmet hamburger spot in Birmingham called “Flip Burger”. They served them with smoked mayonnaise and they were spectacular.

2 Likes

are these live hangs still happening? I seem to be a bit out of touch of late. :scream_cat:

1 Like

Yes, Pam. We had one on the 4th of June. I don’t know when July’s Hang will be but I’ll make sure you know about it.

1 Like