**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

@PamPurrs You can help count @John_E 's basses. I started counting by fives because it was taking too long going one by one…

7 Likes

A wee bit off topic, some B2B Live Hang nostalgia:
This is the very first, experimental live hang with me and Toby @T_dub on July 17, 2020.

The next one was on July 22, 2020 with me, Brian @TNKA36 and Jerry @JerryP .

The live hangs really blossomed when @John_E took them over. Great job John!

7 Likes

@PamPurrs sharpies & poster board, but with the answers from a Magic 8 Ball. You would come off as very mysterious!

4 Likes

Well well well look who I ran into at Busboys & Poets in Hyattsville, MD
(that would be @John_E with the cool shoes)

15 Likes

He sure gets around, doesn’t he?

6 Likes

About as much as you! :smiley:

4 Likes

Those are very cool shoes.

6 Likes

Great time tonight @kristine and great reco on the place! So glad we could meet up!

5 Likes

It was fun! Wish the weather had been better so we could have nerded out with basses on the patio - maybe next time! :nerd_face: :guitar:

5 Likes

Did you have your bass in the car?!?!?!?!?!?

I haven’t considered taking mine with me during the day, but I could tell people it is my emotional security instrument.

8 Likes

We had discussed bringing them but then the weather took a turn, so I left mine at home.

Ooooh, emotional security instrument…I could make a little vest for my bass. :rofl:

6 Likes

And bring it on airplanes :heart_eyes:

In the cabin…

On my lap…

3 Likes

Very cool, @kristine , @John_E
Hope you had a great time, and yes the shoes are very bright :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Those shoes are amazing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are from my other collecting thing, Fluevog shoes.
Been buying them for over 25 years.
Other than sneakers and ‘mowing the lawn shoes’, its all I wear.

You know the brand, but probably don’t know why, but John Fluevog was the designer of the Munster shoe, made famous by Lady Miss Kier.

4 Likes

Even though you have shared images of your music room, basses, saxes, record covers, and cool glasses, this photo of your shoes…it feels like you have been holding back from us. At the risk of invoking sexist tropes about women and shoes - I am impressed.

5 Likes

You know, those Lady Kier boots would explain why you look so tall in your vids … :thinking:

3 Likes

A good point, @Ed - are there any shoes you are not showing us, @John_E ?

2 Likes

Geez your shoe collection rivals Imelda Marcos @John_E !
BTW when we have our next hang, I’ll have a different look in the music room. I’ve got a studio desk coming on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Posting it again so nobody has to go all the way back. Looking forward to seeing everyone on June 19!

1 Like