**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

I’m the gift that keeps on giving…

4 Likes

Went to a memorial service today for my first boss and mentor.
Here are today’s Fluevogs.

8 Likes

I know those as Winklepickers. I don’t know what the US slang is.

2 Likes

Never heard of Fluevog, but I have to admit some are really cool, they don’t have my size though

1 Like

Also trivia side note; the ends of those fantastic shoes are made of Dairylea Cheese Triangles.

ctrg

2 Likes

Oh crap…I forgot next Sunday is Father’s Day. I won’t be able to make it more than a few minutes probably. My son is taking me to Top Gun: Maverick as his gift to me.

3 Likes

I may be wrong, but one older U.S. slang term for these (or a similar toe design) would now be politically incorrect. It had to do with fence climbing (chain link type).

1 Like

Correct. A fella gets hungry every now and then.

2 Likes

The first time I saw actually good cheese packaged like that I was very confused. I was in a nice hotel IIRC and I was like “Wait, aren’t those Kraft Triangles? Here?”

1 Like

Good news! I can make it! Noah doesn’t get off of work until around 5:30CT

1 Like

Live hang tomorrow gang.
And Happy Father’s Day to anyone who is, if you are tied up we will see you next time.

3 Likes

In addition to being Father’s Day, tomorrow we are going to a memorial service for a friend of the family (of almost fifty years!) at 4pm. My shoes won’t be as cool as yours, though.

3 Likes

So sorry for your family’s loss.

Everyone needs goals in life…

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the family friend, that’s rough.

2 Likes

Short one but good one today!

Thanks @JerryP @TNKA36 @athosmr2003 for hanging.

See you all next month!!

3 Likes

Is it normally 20:00 UTC?

1 Like

Yessir!

1 Like

Wish I could have made it! Hope everyone is safe and well.

3 Likes

We missed seeing you too @JDDaniel

1 Like

Don’t forget everyone! This Sunday is our next hang at 4pm ET! Looking forward to seeing everyone who can attend!

2 Likes