**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

I’m feeling a lot better today but I also tested positive for Covid, so I’m quarantining for the next 4 days…that’ll give me a good chance to practice

7 Likes

good luck and feel better.
when I had it I wanted nothing to do with playing.
binge TV was about it

6 Likes

When I’m sick, I sleep…22 hours in this case.

5 Likes

All I was capable of was bingeing youtube.

2 Likes

:scream:
But also: wow - good that you could rest!

4 Likes

Hey gang,

The next live hang is this Sunday, which, turns out to be superbowl sunday.

Question is - do y’all want to still have or push it?
Who would be attending?
I am able to be there.

1 Like

Blargh. For the first time in ever, we’re having friends over for the Super Bowl. I doubt I’d be able to attend.

1 Like

I can make it but if you want to push it, I’m fine with that too.

I would love to make it to one of these! And have zero interest in the superbowl, if anyone is planning to hang. Really bummed I’ve forgotten to put these on my calendar so far. I’m looking for details in the thread (huge scroll back) about what time these happen as well.
(I found it! looks like 4pm EST, that works great for me. So +1 interested here if this happens on football sunday.)

3 Likes

Well I am free for this so let’s give it a go and keep it on the calendar…

THIS SUNDAY, Pre Superbowl Hang, lol

UTC 20:00 currently equates to 4:00pm EST, math from there for the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Not knowing how social these are, or how ‘lets play along’; I should mention that I just completed lessons in the 4th module, IE really new and bad.

4 Likes

We just shoot the shit

5 Likes

I hope that means that you sit around and converse rather than open fire on players of low standards?

5 Likes

:poop::gun:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Had a great laugh at this one :rofl:

4 Likes

Reminder - later today. Stop by and say hi a bit before the big game.

3 Likes

I’ll try to pop in!

1 Like

Like @LavaLemming I could care less about the super bowl so I’ll definitely be there…and I’m actually not sick today!

1 Like

This is such a great idea. I’ll definetely join at some point. I am a bit confused about the UTC changing with daylight saving time?

I might be nitpicking but UTC is not a time zone. It’s a time reference. All countries’ timezones are with reference to UTC. For instance GMT is a timezone. UTC is a time reference. (They just happen to be the same time of day).

UTC doesn’t observe daylight saving time. Instead the reference changes.

For instance. I live in Denmark. That is Central European Time (CET).

So during the winter Danish time is UTC+1.
And during the summer Danish time is UTC+2.

But if the time that we are supposed to meet (in UTC time) changes +/- one hour too… I get a bit confused? :slight_smile:

So during winther we meet at UTC 20:00. As Denmark is UTC+1 it means we meet at 21:00 Danish time during the winter.

Then during the summer we meet at UTC 21:00. At that point Denmark is UTC+2 which means we meet at 23:00 Danish time?

So even though daylight saving time is only 1 hour - we change the schedule by 2 hours?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Since i run it and live in NY, I go by 4:00pm my time, when we have daylight savings time this moves from 21:00 to 20:00 UTC to account for the clock moves here.

The time never changes for me, but it might for others with other local time zone changes.

1 Like