**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Even without the video class, the live hangs are incredibly fun…If you’re new to the forums, see about coming@! You won’t regret it!

2 Likes

@John_E when is the next Live Hang?

1 Like

Holy crap gang!
February is a gonner!
It’s a Bassbuzz weekend with our Video class on Saturday and the live hang on Sunday!

The next live hang is THIS SUNDAY, February 27th at 21:00 UTC (4pm EST) as another reference point, math ensues from there for the globe.

2 Likes

I was afraid you might say that :pouting_cat: I need to be at an event that day and won’t be able to attend.

3 Likes

21:00 UTC based on the mathematics appears to be 8:00 AM Monday Morning in Melbourne, John @John_E
I should be there,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Reminder, live hang is Sunday!!!

8 Likes

As always I’m looking forward to it

4 Likes

Update: I should still be able to make it since it’s not until 3pm CT, but my daughter is getting out of the hospital this morning. I’m leaving to get them in about 10 minutes

2 Likes

I probably won’t make it. We r still 2 hours from getting home and the wife needs me to take a prescription order into town, which will take another half hour.

1 Like

Thanks for all who came out today.
So good to see old faces @T_dub ! And new @kristine !

It’s so cool to have a virtual community here!

We missed ya @PamPurrs !

See you next month all!!

6 Likes

I’m sorry I had to miss it, and even more so since @T_dub made an appearance.

5 Likes

Good fun! It’s nice to be in a conversation where I don’t have to constantly gauge if I’m going overboard talking about a song. :blush:
Or where music is discussed at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Thanks as always for hosting @John_E !!

The “hang” is always a great time with the BassBuzz family!!

Nice to see those who made it, and we missed those who were predisposed (@PamPurrs, @Lanny).

Nice to meet @kristine our “dancing partner?”

And, nice to finally see @T_dub in person!

6 Likes

It sure is!
For some reason I always envision him as the person in his profile pic (which I know he isn’t) but it’s just a weird thing I can’t shake.

5 Likes

LoL…I was gonna say the same thing.

Toby, you’re more handsome than Sid (or should I say, Simon?)! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Nice to meet you, too, @JDDaniel Better brush up on your ska moves - #FridayForumDanceParty is coming for you!

5 Likes

Thanks for hosting as usual John @John_E ,
Welcome to @kristine for attending your first hang,
And as usaul nice to see all the usual suspects,
See ya all next month,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

@kristine and all who were at the hang, I give you…
Seven Red Lines (i thought it was 3 green, sorry)…

Every Engineer’s daily nightmare

5 Likes

Oh, god, this brings back bad memories! Brrrrr. . . . and I just worked in the “graphics” department!
(“You’re the expert here” - HA!) :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I was hoping to see how “The Expert” managed to draw 7 perpendicular lines. I know you can do it @John_E :smiley_cat:

3 Likes