**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Well, shit. I missed another one. Does this forum have stickied posts? Can we get this one stickied?

3 Likes

@JustTim
The schedule is posted in the first post.
You can also use the notificaiton bell to be alerted when there are changes in the thread.
If you send me your email, I will send you the reoccuring invite and you can put in your calendar (see first post).

2 Likes

Only if they are invisible…

3 Likes

You know, in all this time, I don’t think I’ve ever looked at the first post. LOL.

Email address enroute!

2 Likes

That cuts deep, a little too close to home for some meetings I have been in in the past. I’m borderline triggered :rofl:

I remember one where the other engineer and I just sat there after a while, trying not to laugh at the sales droids, then left and hit the hotel bar at 10:30 am right after the meeting.

4 Likes

That video always reminds me of the marketer who insisted I send her a sample of the CLEAR shrink wrap around a Yoo-Hoo 8-pack so she could approve the graphics. I told her its clear film, nothing on it. She said, “But I still have to approve the graphics”

2 Likes

Missed you too Pam.
I was in the middle of a bass sale when the meeting started, and logged on towards the end, but still it was great to see the members that attended, new and old.

Thanks for hosting John.

3 Likes

Not only is that picture my profile picture, but it is also tattooed on my chest.

Its a funny story how that came about.
I was gonna get the chain and lock around my neck, but, I was hanging late night in my friends tattoo shop, listening to the Smut Peddlers and he talked me into a portrait of Sid instead of the necklace. We were searching internet pictures of him to find the right one, while looking to see if we could figures out what letters, word, name or phrase that Sid carved into his chest with a razor blade, but with no really clear shots of the bloody mess online, we never could figure it out.
Right when we first came across this photo, I kind of looked over at my friend and he kind of looked at me, the Smut Peddles music stopped at the end of the song where only John Ransom screams “I would take that right now”.
So we said, must be fate, or Sid’s way of saying “do that one” from the grave.

We never could decipher the bloody engraving, so he wrote in red ink on Sid’s chest on my chest a Smut Peddler song “Fuck You, Thats Why” in kind of bloody letters.

2 Likes

Apparently Sid’s chest razoring was “Gimme a fix”. I just learned that now though, first I had heard it too.

I was expecting simply “Nancy”

4 Likes

Gimme a Fix fits, cuz I know there was a G, which is why we couldn’t figure out a name.

3 Likes

EDIT: THIS WAS BACKWARDS
Time change occurred this weekend, so the live hangs move to 20:00 UTC (still 4:00 EST)
Next one is in 2 weeks, March 27th.

B2B Live Hang Meeting Link (Reoccuring)

2 Likes

You people with your time changes! :roll_eyes: Why can’t you just leave the clock alone like we do in Arizona? :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey, Pam @PamPurrs . . . I’ve been debating that very subject for years now . . . :roll_eyes:

I really HATE moving the clocks back & forth. It was kinda fun back when we were out partying as 20 somethings and when it got to be last call, a cheer rang up & down the bar!

Woo-hoo! Fast forward to today . . .

Any idea of why Arizona does NOT move their clocks? Does it have anything to do with Indian tribes or traditions? :thinking::+1::us:

Cheers
Joe

2 Likes

Arizona was exempted from daylight savings time way back around the 1900s because of its extreme heat in the summer. That’s the story I’ve been told anyway.

Oddly, the Hopi nation in northeast Arizona DOES change their clocks (shrug).

2 Likes

I should be there.

1 Like

tell us how you really feel
:rofl:

5 Likes

ops! . . . thanks for catching that, @Koldunya . . . :blush:

I never make BIG misteaks . . .

4 Likes

Out of curiosity:
During Daylight Savings Time (DST), 21:00 UTC is 22:00 GMT
Outside DST, 20:00 UTC is 20:00 GMT. So there is a two hour shift…?

What’s the reasoning behind this? Asking for myself, who lives in CET, for whom 21:00 UTC during DST is 23:00 local…

2 Likes

Correction, (I despise this whole time thing)…

This time of year (daylight savings in USA) our hangs are at 20:00 UTC.
In the winter (non DST) the hangs are 21:00 UTC.

What does this mean?
4:00pm Eastern Standard Time (use this as your guidepost)

Sorry for the ongoing confusion.

5 Likes

I had it backwards.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

3 Likes