New pedal on its way

I’ve been waiting what seems like an eternity for this pedal to be available again here in Oz and finally I got an email notification to tell me it is so.
As I had asked to be notified I felt obligated to press the”buy now”button . It would have been rude not to :joy:

12 Likes

Nice!

6 Likes

Thanks @howard
I’m hoping the neighbours are going to be as enthusiastic about it as I am :joy:

7 Likes

Mac! You da man, I’ve been waiting for somebody to get this. Give us your review when you get it :+1:

8 Likes

Nice work @mac👍
Can’t wait for the review.
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

I’ll certainly put up a review @itsratso and @TNKA36.
I’m hoping it’s a good as it says in the tin especially with the Rick

6 Likes

I WANT!

7 Likes

Just found this on my doorstep

8 Likes

What are your thoughts?

4 Likes

I really can’t see how you can go wrong. Review!

3 Likes

It a great pedal which has only led to highlighting how much I have to improve to play anywhere near Lemmy.
I just recorded myself attempting Ace of Spades and although the tone and drive are there it sounded more like I was having some sort of fit rather than playing a tune. More volume would help but I’ve upset the neighbours a couple of times in the past few days so I’m not going to push my luck further :joy: Plus me punching the bloke in the face could end up being the only satisfactory outcome and I really don’t need another ride in the back of a divvy van( divisional police van)

2 Likes

Is there any hiss?

3 Likes

Not with the Fender or the Ibanez but a little with the Rick. Saying that the Rick has a little hiss in most situations

3 Likes