NEXT B2B LIVE HANG SUNDAY SEP 12, 20:00 UTC

Wake the kids, phone the neighbors, we are back at it again!

Here is the link to our next live hang…

B2B Live Hang Meeting Link (Reoccuring)

Summer is over, you officially now have nothing better to do then to spend an extra hour or two talking bass, come by and say hi.

4 Likes

I should be able to make it.

2 Likes

I shall be there with bells on

3 Likes

Oooh, fun. I should be there.

3 Likes

I am in,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Don’t forget….Sunday 20:00 UTC

Wake the kids, phone the neighbors, we are back at it again! Here is the link to our next live hang… B2B Live Hang Meeting Link (Reoccuring) Summer is over, you officially now have nothing better to do then to spend an extra hour or two talking bass, come by and say hi.

2 Likes

Wish I could, but I’ve got band practice…. Maybe one of these times I could join in while at band practice for a few minutes??….

3 Likes

I would love to but let’s say that I kinda struggle with painkillers last few days. I hope I will be able to attend some next occurence. Have fun gang!

And … don’t know what to say more than I am really sorry what happened to your country 20 years ago. That just occured to me when I am looking on the new date in the corner of my screen.

2 Likes

Same Bat Tme, Same Bat Channel!

3 Likes

Great hang today everyone, and thanks @JoshFossgreen for dropping in to chat this month!
Lots of great bass banter.

See you all next month!

7 Likes

I had so much fun hanging with you all! I’ll try to drop in more when I can. :heart:

4 Likes

It was great to have our trusty bass teacher join us! Hope to see you next time!

3 Likes