Ni guitar rig

Hey Theres an offer on native instrument komplete at the moment… I got it years ago and can update to newer versions of the software… I think you might get a update on the guitar rig pro I just wondered if anyone has had any experience with it? … It does have bass amps now. I didnt really use it when I got it but now I could use it for both guitar and bass. I need to update it though to be able to use it.

1 Like

I have Komplete with GR6 and I am using it from time to time. It sounds good, but tbh. I rather using Amplitube and TH-U because their workflow resembles actual guitar amps more. But it’s more of a visual preference I guess.

2 Likes

Ok so its just visually you prefer the others.

2 Likes

Guitar Rig is probably the worst amp sim out there for me (it sounds really fake and muddy), there are cheaper and FAR better sims out there.

1 Like

Not what i wanted to hear lol i can get it cheap.

1 Like

One of the best sounding bass amp sims I have heard is free. So is their IR loader and a ton of IRs. Just saying :slight_smile:

I no longer use them (I found ones I like better) but those go a long, long way and I like them more than some of the paid sims I have bought.

3 Likes

If you can get it cheap you might as well check it out?

1 Like

I’m talking about their guitar sims, no idea how bass ones sound.

1 Like

I just realized I own Guitar Rig 6 and have never once used it (it came with my DAI, along with a lot of other NI stuff).

1 Like

I ended up going a bit crazy and completely updated my komplete 5 to komplete 13. I had to speak to customer services because I didnt believe what you got for the price, as it was half price at £89. There must be about 30 pieces of software everything you could imagine… It will be fun messing when I get setup when I move…

NI stuff is in general really good.

2 Likes