Not really anything to do with bass but …

I’m sure I read on here that @Lanny was refused entrance to Disney Land because of his neck attire?
Well I don’t think you missed a lot mate :joy::joy::joy:

https://www.tiktok.com/@waltdisneyworldparks/video/7011692649937751301?referer_url=https%3A%2F%2Finsidethemagic.net%2F&referer_video_id=7011692649937751301&refer=embed

1 Like

That’s actually in one of the shows? It looks and sounds like a cheap video game.
Sidenote: I wouldn’t give a penny to go to Disneyland or Disney World after @Lanny Lanny told of his experience at the gate.

3 Likes

What’s the story?

2 Likes

He was refused entrance because he wore a necklace with some bullets that he kept as a memento of his time in the military during Vietnam. I’ll let @Lanny tell the complete story when he comes online (I just sent him an email).

4 Likes

That’s just plain shameful on their part! IMO, Disney has been slipping for quite a while. After hearing this, they can kiss my derrière!

3 Likes

@Lanny Lanny is having difficulty getting on the forum, but emailed this to me:

I was denied entrance into Epcot because of the necklace that I always wear - even to this day - a 220 grain, 30 caliber projectile…… Was told by security to either remove it or leave. When I asked “Why”,…. The response I got was, “Because of what it represents”…. My comment back to them was, “As a Vietnam Vet, it represents the freedoms that I gave ever other person walking through these gates.”

Needless to say, I did not remove my necklace, and have never gone back to Disney again.

5 Likes

And saved yourself a $hitload of money to boot :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

As a child it was a dream of mine to vistit Disneyland or Disneyworld one day. I lost interest a long time ago. Disney is for the most part producing assembly-line mindless garbage. And the Star Wars sequels were just awful. Bad storytelling, no new and exciting plots, one-domensional characters, everything looks just bland and you can tell that it was made by a huge corporation that doesn´t care about its fanbase.

The original Star Wars trilogy wasn´t exactly brilliant storytelling and the dialogues were often cringeworthy, but Episode IV had a simple and enjoyable storyline that was (and for me, still is) fun to watch.

Now it´s just garbage produced by a huge movie factory. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

It was allegedly taken at their live Star Wars show @PamPurrs
I’ve had issues with a few things Disney has done in the past and the way they treated a vet (@Lanny ) was the final straw.
They can go swivel on this :fu:t2:

2 Likes

Can recommend this book :joy:

3 Likes

Where do I book tickets ? :joy:

2 Likes