Octave Chart for Bass

And plumbers with left handed monkey wrenches :rofl:

3 Likes

What you’re saying makes sense, but it sure doesn’t feel like it most of the time. :wink:

5 Likes

How did it go? “I’d give my right hand to be ambidextrous!”

6 Likes

This sounds like a job for the metric crescent wrench.

4 Likes

A classic to send interns to the store to buy. Along wth a box of Ethernet frames and disk fragments.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Or striped paint, a long weight etc etc

3 Likes

2 foot wave lengths

3 Likes

Around here, crescent wrenches are called Saskatchewan socket wrenches. I have also heard of them being referred to as nut lathes.

3 Likes

Back in the day at a field party, the city kids would be sent on a snipe hunt. Big, fat juicy snipe, in those bushes right over there.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to get an air hammer when they are out. When I was in the Air Force, they used to send them to get 100 ft of flight line.

3 Likes

Yep, I consider myself “mostly” lefty. I write, throw, and jab (if I were ever to hit anybody :stuck_out_tongue: ) lefty, but I do a few things righty (use to bat righty in Little League). Never had any issue learning righty guitar and bass!

And to be clear for everyone, the left-handed music theory thing was a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

So, @JoshFossgreen you truly are a space alien… 'fess up. You have the ET fingers, you’re totally ambidextrous, you’re wittier than most earthlings, and your striking good looks indicate that you have assimilated into a synthetic human body.
You can’t fool me.

7 Likes

…and then @JoshFossgreen bends his knees backwards and runs to tell the others! :yum:

8 Likes

I know now who’s being moved to the head of the class. :grin:

5 Likes

:apple:

6 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

It also helps me to remember that on each fret one string is one fifth from the string next to it. I remember the “circle of fifths” as
B. E. All Ducks Get Cold Flying All# Ducks# Get# Cold# Flying# (then repeat ) B. E. All Ducks …
BEADGCFA#D#G#C#F#BEADGCFA#D#… and so on in a loop

Each fret is a 4 note section of this circle like 3 is GCFA# and fret 5 is ADGC.

2 Likes

@PamPurrs, recently it’s not apples for teachers, it’s a prepaid :credit_card:

2 Likes

Thank you! This is helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes