Oh Hipshot…

Anyone know what is gong on here?
I had to order 2 of these from bestbassgear and two from a place in the UK.

All are HB3 gold.
Guess I will be calling Hipshot on Monday.

6 Likes

The internet is a damn sink hole mate @John_E . Guaranteed to suck you in and drain your bank account :joy:

3 Likes

I beleive Al @Al1885 has had a lot of beef with Hipshot, IIRC. (I do not know what the trouble was yet)

I know he was going to start a thread about issues with them and DG.
even if that’s an unpopular opinion, people still have been burned by usually stand up, or well liked brands.

Maybe he can just add his hipshot ills here?

3 Likes

Hmmm! What’s up with that. Which one from UK?

I kept thinking tomorrow it’s gonna be shipped, they are going to ship it soon but it has not happened yet. It’s now over 2 months since I ordered something that Hipshot has in stock since the day I ordered from one of their authorized dealer. They are also aware since week two of the order.

3 Likes

Yeah, thats right, WTF is up with not shipping you something you bought and paid for, and they have sitting on a shelf? Strange to say the least.

2 Likes

Oh that would drive me insane!
Over here I’m now finding some places won’t ship to Australia due to COVID restrictions. I mean WTF

3 Likes

Ha, you guys and the Kiwis are like the only safe places on the planet. That’s hilarious.

1 Like

Safe? :laughing:

7 Likes

Well, Covid safe :slight_smile:

Not safe from Clock Spider.

Trigger warning - you probably don’t want to click that link if you ever plan on visiting down under.

4 Likes

Box Jellyfish
Inland Tiapan
Coastal Tiapan
Bushmaster
Just getting started.

2 Likes

Oh yeah man, the sea creatures, ouch

2 Likes

That was just one sea creature. LOL
But…
Great White Sharks