Online Bass Lessons

Hello everyone,

I am a new bassist that has been doing his best with you tube videos but that can only get you so far. I was looking for recommendations on how to find good bass teachers online. Is there specific websites people like? I am currently in San Francisco but do travel the country with my wife who is a nurse. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Bassface,
I suggest signing up to the the B2B course, if you haven’t already done that?
I’m not sure if Josh @JoshFossgreen or @Gio do online teaching??
enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian.

3 Likes

IMO Beginner to Badass is one of the best beginners online courses and you should try it out

6 Likes

You are currently posting in the forum for the best online beginner bass course :slight_smile:

I definitely recommend signing up for the course on this site.

7 Likes

Are you looking for a one-on-one online instructor, or for online courses like B2B? If the latter, there’s no beginner course that can beat the B2B course, plus there are many advanced online courses I could recommend.
If the former, our own @JoshFossgreen and @Gio both offer private online lessons.

5 Likes

Hey @Bassface! I do take a few one-on-one students, but I prioritize people who’ve already taken my Beginner to Badass course.

7 Likes

Seriously dude, get the beginner to badass course on BassBuzz (B2B).

The lessons are relatively short, but like a Snickers bar, they are chock full of chocolatey peanut bass goodness. Take it at your own pace, and Josh’s style of teaching is very relaxed.

And since it’s not a subscription and you pay the money up front, they are yours in perpituity and you can always take a lesson as a refresher.

You’ll also be a hero in this forums eyes and recieve copious amounts of sarcasm, sass, and good natured humor as your reward. :smiley:

7 Likes