Parts for Peavey amps?

I picked up a Peavey Mark 3 Series 300 bass amplifier head this week, which I really love! The only problem is, one of the equalizer sliders got broke off during shipping. The amp works fine, but I have to stick a screwdriver in the slot to adjust that slider. Are there any places to buy parts for these older amps, or am I SOL?

1 Like

Could you take another one and have it 3-D print copied?
There are loads of places that would do this now online.

2 Likes

Definitely check with Peavey. They used to keep stores of all kinds of old parts.

You could use one as a template and 3D print another, I guess.

EDIT: Sorry, I see that @John_E replied with the same idea.

1 Like

Do you need the plastic piece or the whole slider?

2 Likes

5 Likes

That is quite a collection of Peavey amps.
:sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

The slider itself is broken off. This is the amp - you can see the second to left slider is gone.

1 Like

Yeahhhhh… :crazy_face: this is the dusty sight that greeted me after 3 years of not being able to go upstairs to my utility room/studio. …I’m half afraid to turn them all on at once :grimacing: POOOF!
The Peavey in the middle is dead. But I can’t get the old parts for it. It’s the oldest one about 1979/80, I believe. THis is the donor for parts.

2 Likes

Now that’s an old-school computer monitor.

1 Like

It’s an old Mono-chrome monitor that went with wifey’s mom’s old IBM thats’s also embedded in that mess.
Now that I can somewhat confidently climb the stairs I gotta clean this up. :confounded:

If you find the keyboard, it might be worth some money. People collect IBM Model M keyboards and they will go for $150-300 on eBay depending on condition.

1 Like

It all works.

2 Likes

Might want to check what kind of keyboard it is, some of these go for bank :rofl:

1 Like