Pedalboard Recommendations?

cough temple cough

4 Likes

they are usually raised to angle/slope the board to make stomping access easier especially the ones in back

4 Likes

Seriously? How lame. Especially considering what they cost.

Maybe they just assume you have roadies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

so cute!

2 Likes

I’m not much help when it comes to effects loops. I kinda get it in theory but in practice I don’t find much difference. at the end of the day you’re just going to have to play with the order and what pedals you want looped to find what works for you.

but if I was you (and trust me, be glad that isn’t true) and you don’t mind flipping some gear, with all the TC pedals you have I would sell on reverb every (digital, not clean spark) TC pedal you have, buy the plethora x5 and save money and board space. I just did this and am happy I did.

2 Likes

I’m so behind on this. I’ve got the bare minimum cheapest board I was barely able to cram 4 pedals onto. Tuner, compressor, BDI-21 and an OD (TC electric Mojo Mojo). I may swap some out or upgrade existing…but don’t really need more pedals than this (just personally ) but they do contribute to the basic of my sound.

On a budget…that gets you a TON of good tone (and a tuner). Tinytune ($30), Behringer BLE400 ($28), Behringer BDI-21 ($33) and a TC Electronics Mojo Mojo ($50). Stompbox pedalboard was $30, Hiree power supply was $20 and the patch cables were like $10 for a dozen. So for right around $200 you can get a full pedalboard that gives a real good sound!

Since this picture I moved the compressor to before the BDI-21 in the chain.

2 Likes

I’m going to show that picture to my poodle cross to show her what a clean dog is meant to look like :rofl:

3 Likes

The Rumble 40 also uses the Foot switch, it just lacks the effects send/return that the 100 and above have.

3 Likes

Yes you are correct. It’s been so long since I had the Rumble 40 I had forgotten. Yes, it’s the effects loop that’s on the 100 and above.

3 Likes

I forget this too sometimes (the effects part). I went to plug my pedals in through the loop as was mentioned in another thread, and … nope… :laughing:

2 Likes

Here’s one for you pedal enthusiasts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I would personally sponsor a Basstheworld video to have Gregor review this pedal.

2 Likes

Here it is in action on harp

1 Like

“I have a degree in music and this is what I’m doing with it.” LoL!

1 Like