Pedals: The Musical

Josh Scott from JHS Pedals on youtube made a stage musical about the history of effects pedals in the 60’s called “Pedals The Musical”. It debuted live over the weekend but looks like they already have it up for viewing anytime. I thought it was well-done and somewhat educational, and just the right amount of goofy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i really love his channel. even if it barely has bass stuff.

3 Likes

His channel is the best advertisement for his company’s ethics ever, due to the respect and general love he shows his competitors on the regular. Even Behringer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can pretty much get behind most things if someone is really passionate about it.

most things. :expressionless:

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The youtube comments kinda sum it up. “This was like a good pizza; just enough cheese to make you question your life choices”

1 Like

I’m not sure how to respond to this…

I don’t think I can honestly say I liked it.
But I am glad it exists.
And I am glad I watched it.

I’m giving it :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: for doing something so pleasingly… odd.

2 Likes

i actually thought it was kind of charming.

1 Like

Yes, yes it was. I think that’s why I was struggling with what to say about it. The last thing I expected was ‘charming’. I thought it was a really original way of telling the story too. If they do any more I would go out of my way to watch it.

1 Like

He seems like such a cool guy.

1 Like

I’m the Muff. He is the Muff! :laughing:

2 Likes

I just LoL’d! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Gave it 3 min. That was enough for me. Better things to do with my time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes