@JoshFossgreen is that a blue pickguard you have on the Jazz Bass in the b2b course? If so, can you tell me where you got it?
Hi @lreice - Josh won’t see your message unless you use the @ symbol and start typing his name and click on it when it pops up, it will create an @ link and message josh that he has been tagged, like i just did with your name.
You can check these out. More options are available now, I love anodized pickguard
This is Josh’s bass at one of the MeetUp
If you like blue theme on Jazz bass or Anodized then these are a few options
There’s a lot of pickguards on Amazon and it seems that the fit is universal between the MIM’s and the Squiers. They list it in the descripion.
IIRC not all Squier’s are created equal pickguard wise. CV Affinity MV yadda yadda
WD Music is a place to check. They have pickguards for many sub models. When I wanted a 51P pickup in my Squire Bronco they made one custom for no extra charge so IME they are good people
Yes I’ve used them.
I vaguely recall that the Affinity is a black sheep in other areas too, but yes, they come with a single ply pg from the factory.
The seller’s description has the details.
> If you are looking to modify a standard WD® Custom Pickguard
Wow, that’s gold!








