Post your Christmas covers

I like your stylee @Al1885
sounds great, and you are playing great.
I like that you are playing it more like a fretless than a ‘standard’ upright pluck, very cool.
If your kids don’t end up playing instruments I don’t know what to say.

3 Likes

Thats so cool man. I have dreamed of getting upright and learning to play with it. Maybe 2030 i have time for it.

3 Likes

Merry christmas buddy. Take care

3 Likes

Cool one man. If you want rock, just play Chuck.

3 Likes

Thank you @JerryP.

2 Likes

Thank you @PamPurrs at first I was hoping for a single leg stand option but it would have been a hot mess, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks @John_E…I’m hoping at least one of my kids play the bass, at least guitar. My oldest now play bass and Ukulele which pleases me to no end. The do like and enjoy my kind of music as well as their music. Lol.

The mawh Factor is pretty hard to resist at the moment and the set up is nice and low it’s more fun to do this way for me plus I get the sustain so I go for it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Ek_Bass 2030? Lol. If you want the same one you’d better order it now. This one took a year, unless you buy used, lol.

2 Likes

Lol. It was supposed to be 2023

3 Likes

Christmas is for kids soooo…

Merry Christmas to all the BassBuzzers! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :ribbon: :gift:

14 Likes

Fantastic @JerryP !
Have a Merry Christmas on your end too!

3 Likes

Thanks John!

1 Like

Nice @JerryP .
Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Haha. Lots of fun. I bet that level of family participation cost you an arm and a leg. lol

3 Likes

Thanks Pam. Merry Christmas to you and Sara.

1 Like

They brought their own props to the shoot. lol

3 Likes

That’s awesome @JerryP how much for the paid actors, lol.

Happy holidays

3 Likes

Excellent @JerryP, that was a lot of fun! :raised_hands: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks!
I got them to shoot the video by buying them some bagels this morning. Not exactly union wages.

3 Likes

Thanks @stevesilver925 !

2 Likes