Post your Christmas covers

Great job @Ed ! Merry Christmas! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanking you :slightly_smiling_face:!

Yeah Rics are great for punk style rock :metal: :metal:. But oh they have their quirks alright…

3 Likes

Thanks @JerryP you too man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bad Ass!

2 Likes

Originally intended to do something with sax and bass (may still) but my schedule is a bit of a mess over the next month, so here my contribution for now.

18 Likes

Very nice @John_E excellent tone. Sounds great. I give it 5 stars. I had deducted 1 star for failure to wear a Santa hat, but then added it back due to those cute photos you included in the video. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thank you @PamPurrs
I did dress in red and green to compensate.

I was intending to wear this giant Santa hat we have but my ceiling is too low for it!

3 Likes

Just for grins, here’s the video Sara and I did last year. I was testing out Movavi at the time, and I’m really not 100% pleased with the quality. I’ve thought about redoing it in Davinci Resolve, but I’m too lazy LOL.
https://pampurrs.com/pam_s_music/have-yourself-a-merry-little-christmas/

8 Likes

Very nice both @John_E John and @PamPurrs Pam & Sara!
:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Was waiting for that

4 Likes

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Beat me to it :rofl:

2 Likes

Great job as always - the smile at the end if the icing on the cake :grin:.

BTW has anyone ever told you how good that bass looks?

2 Likes

Well I think that’s one heck of a good video. Must have taken ages… Nice clean sound on the bass too!

2 Likes

Thanks!
I recorded the piano part in mid-October and the bass part on October 31st. I completed the layout of the video and all the background effects in early November, and then started working with Sara on the signing part. We recorded that a few days before Thanksgiving, and then I did the final editing. Directing a deaf person to sign to a music video is a real challenge, but she did a great job of it.

3 Likes

Season’s Greetings Everyone!
I didn’t think I had enough time to get this finished before I leave for Bahrain, but here it is. I heard this on the radio and I had to try to cover it. Hope you all enjoy it.

13 Likes

Very nice @JerryP … loved the walking bass!

Hope to see you at the live hang tomorrow with @John_E et al

1 Like

Thank you Pam.
Can’t make it tomorrow, I’ll be on flight to Bahrain. Give my regards and Christmas wishes to all please.

1 Like

Great job @JerryP, some serious thump there, sounded great.
Safe travels!
When are you back?

2 Likes