Post your covers! (2019-2022)

@terb

Nice job- regardless of the genre, you always seem to make it look easy!

7 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Iā€™m really liking the sound of the P into the ODB-3 after your mods. What are you running in the POD, just an amp and cab sim?

7 Likes

yeah @howard I use the '74 Ampeg SVT-VR model, with the matching 8x10 cab. Also I use the LA-2A compressor model, as I donā€™t use the Dod FX84 any more (for now). The LA-2A has a dedicated pot on the Bass POD / Bass POD Pro, itā€™s not considered as an effect.

I must say Iā€™m really happy with the modded ODB-3.

7 Likes

Oh no! Something happen to the Milk Box?

4 Likes

No, itā€™s fine :slight_smile: but for some reason I didnā€™t plug it those times. anyway I still like it very much, and I plan to integrate it in my future minimal bass pedalboard :grin:

7 Likes

I always thought this was a fun song to play. First take with a couple of mistakes but I was having fun.

6 Likes

hey thatā€™s funny, I also think itā€™s a fun song to play, and I used to play it with one of my very first bands

:+1:

3 Likes

I thought of all people on here, you would be the one to be into it. Lol I like listening to a lot of stuff you post on here, bud. Youā€™ve given me some new music to check out that Iā€™ve been into.

4 Likes

On this one I had to go back to my emo roots. Itā€™s My Heroine by the band Silverstein.

5 Likes

the mix is quite hard to listen to, but a new cover is always a cool thing :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not too familiar with the tech side of all of this yet. I donā€™t know how to record properly or really where to begin on that side but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll progress eventually.

4 Likes

yeah sure ! we already discussed a lot of those things on the forum, youā€™re very welcome to read and learn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely be doing that. Next step is actually going out and getting a computer so I can do the proper software setups instead of just recording through my phone microphone

4 Likes

it will be a dramatic upgrade !

2 Likes

@terb Is that information about recording within this thread somewhere or is it an entirely different thread?

1 Like

both I think

1 Like

Nice cover @terb!

2 Likes

Nice work @Shane_Landen,
Great bandšŸ‘
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Nice job on this one as well @Shane_LandenšŸ‘
Donā€™t know the song or band, you had nice tonesšŸ˜Ž
Cheers Brian