Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Very nice Pam, @PamPurrs
I left comments on your home page.
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Great job, Pam. Love the tone - wish mine sounded like that! Great band and great song. I’ll have to tackle this one day. :+1:

2 Likes

Great song selection and execution! Love the tone you got out of the Yamaha. Of course, outstanding video production for this cover. I’m gonna have to get with you privately on some of your tricks for the video.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks Brian!

I worried about the tone with the Traveler Bass. It gets banged around a lot when I travel and I don’t normally use it for covers.

2 Likes

Thank you @JerryP!

Any time, just let me know. I’m happy to help.

2 Likes

Thank you @wave

1 Like

Possibly when I get back to the mainland. Thanks!

2 Likes

The BB tone is really shining through there. What a great bass.

6 Likes

Very, very well done, Pam @PamPurrs! . . . :slight_smile:

Your playing was great and your video production keeps getting better all the time!

Cheers
Joe

5 Likes

Yup!

4 Likes

Thank you @Jazzbass19 Joe

5 Likes

Great job Pan, nice tone, smooth easy relaxed playing, near perfect timing, really locked in the groove. Two :+1: :+1: thumbs up

4 Likes

Thanks Toby @T_dub

4 Likes

Aloha @JerryP , that’s a nice cover as always, and I love the outdoor view !

3 Likes

Thanks Laurent!

3 Likes

nice cover @PamPurrs and again a great video production, I’m impressed by how you master the green screen.

also you get a very good tone from your Yam, very balanced. another proof that pedals are not mandatory at all.

5 Likes

Thank you @terb!

I truly believe switching from the BB235 to the BB735 was a very good move for me.

6 Likes

The BB734/5 is about as good a bass as you can buy, really. It’s just priced extremely well.

4 Likes

I keep expecting you to post that you got a BB734 @howard :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if I got one at some point. Happy with the TRBX for now though :slight_smile:

5 Likes