Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Thanks Pam, @PamPurrs
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Good job Brian! I, too, left a comment on the website.

4 Likes

Thanks Jerry, @JerryP
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Great job Brian.
Way to give us all a taste of the land down under.
I love you doing some local music that many donā€™t know about.

4 Likes

Great job @TNKA36! Very relaxed playing and great toneā€¦

5 Likes

Excellent! Love it. I play drums to ā€œThe Boys Light Upā€ (the track) with an Aussie covers band here in HK (when I get to sit in for their regular drummer).

5 Likes

Thanks Toby @T_dub,
I already have a couple of more of their songs on the go.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Thanks @skydvr,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Thanks @sfadams,
Aussie Crawl have some really cool songs, ā€œThe Boys light upā€ used to be a bit of an anthem when the boys got on the Turps and wanted to get it on :+1:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Awesome job Pam. Really great playing and production. It sounded a bit like the bass was clipping, like the gain was a bit too high on the input, but that could have well been the intended sound you wanted. Watched the whole thing and loved it!

5 Likes

Thanks @JT. The ā€œclippingā€ you heard may have been the heavy overdrive I was using. I had both the Tube Screamer and the VTBass DI in action.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve not heard that for ages @TNKA36
Great cover as usual Brian :+1:

5 Likes

That is one sumptuous tone you are getting out of that thing. Like a nice fur coat wrapped around me. Lovely!

5 Likes

Sounded really good, Brian @TNKA36 . . . :slight_smile:

As others have said, I havenā€™t heard this one before, so thanks for your upload.

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

I have to remember that! :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks @Mac,
I hadnā€™t heard it for a while either, thatā€™s why i thought i would do a couple of their songs,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Thanks Joe @Jazzbass19,
I am going to do a couple more from them that Iā€™m sure everyone will like :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

How cool, a bit of Aussie Crawl, really nice Brian :ok_hand:

Cheers Brendan

6 Likes

Thanks Brendan @Brendan,
Aussie crawl were a great bandšŸ‘,
Keep your eye out for a few more I am working on :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Iā€™m usually in lurk mode here but popping up to say that was really cool! I also have a Hofner Ignition and really love it. Tina, Paul, Flea, you & me - Hofners forever!

5 Likes