Post your covers! (2019-2022)

thank you John!

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure which Warwick I like better, but thatā€™s some nice bass playing!

3 Likes

thank you so much!

4 Likes

Very nicely played, @Gabriel1 . . . pretty intricate piece, too! :slight_smile:

Cheers
Joe

3 Likes

yes indeed it is difficult to choose! thank you for watching!

3 Likes

Two very tough acts to follow @PamPurrs and @Gabriel1 ! After watching those last two videos I wanted to give up doing covers altogether.
I used a Karaoke track for this because I couldnā€™t remove the bass clearly with the track sounding like crap. The equipment used was:

Lyon LB 40 bass with Seymour Duncan pups
Dā€™Addario ECB81 Chromes Flat Wounds
Scarlett 2i2 DAI
Reaper DAW
iMovie to put it all together

My next cover may not be for a while since Iā€™ll be away for a month down in the Chesapeake area of Virginia and I will be concentrating on my Scales Essentials course.
I hope you all enjoy this and hope to be done driving in time for the Zoom hang on Sunday.

11 Likes

Good job @JerryP, great tone and timing. I really love this song and you did it justice. That bass sounds good too!

3 Likes

@Jerryā€¦that was AWESOME!
Great song choice and great groove during it.
I feel like you wanted to start dancing/bopping a little bit while you were playingā€¦let it all out man!
Most excellent job!

4 Likes

Nice job Jerry, @JerryP
You looked really relaxed doing this cover, and had nice tone from the bassšŸ‘
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

I prefer the tone of the orange one.

4 Likes

finally!! Streamer gets some love!

5 Likes

Great job @JerryP :sunglasses:
For some reason this always reminds me of that kidā€™s movie Bugsy Malone :flushed:

2 Likes

Thank you Pam! Always liked the song too.

2 Likes

Thanks John_E! Iā€™m trying to get away from playing sitting down so I guess thereā€™s more freedom to move around! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks Brian! You always mention that I looked relaxed when playing, but I gotta tell you Iā€™m not. Iā€™m always worried about making a mistake. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thanks Mac! Love that movie Bugsy Malone.

2 Likes

another one! Warwick Steamer Pro M 5 vs Rammos handmade PJ 5 - YouTube

4 Likes

@jerry, do you feel a sense of freedom when you stand while playing? I certainly do, and it helps me with the rhythm too. I feel as if Iā€™m dancing with my bass. :dancer:

2 Likes

Man those are both good. This song is maybe better suited to the Streamer (nice octaves there :slight_smile:

I think I liked the Streamer more there - what would be interesting is if the Streamer were an LX because then you would have PJ vs PJ there :slight_smile:

I think I will go for the Streamer in this case but that Rammos sounded amazing too.

5 Likes

thank you so much howard!!!

5 Likes