Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Lol this song is more or less a bassline and some vocals so Iโ€™m happy :slight_smile: A couple of awkward timing moments at the start but it still sounded badass :grinning:

3 Likes

I enjoy playing this type of music so much! Itโ€™s my favourite music genre.https://youtu.be/WYdjtku1EUk

8 Likes

Hi there, Iโ€™m new to the forum (a bit of a lurker I suppose). I finished B2B back in 2020 and have been practicing mainly covers since then. Here is my attempt at Free Fallinโ€™ by Tom Petty - Free Fallin' - Tom Petty (Bass cover) - YouTube

12 Likes

Nice cover and cool slides @tony.bave
Your bass has beautiful sustain too

6 Likes

Very nicely played @tony.bave ,
Great tone and some really nice slides.
Cheers Brian :+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well done @tony.bave
You did great.

I watched your other videos in your channel too, you are progressing very well!

7 Likes

Very nice

6 Likes

Nice cover @tony.brave, really smooth playing, nice warm tone, and as mentioned โ€“ the slides are so good!

6 Likes

Good job @tony.bave - right in the pocket :+1:

5 Likes

Hey @sandryto00 - really nice job here on this!
I donโ€™t have a lot to add, you did great!

Great picking work both up and down - beyond my abiliities.
That lead singer sounds a lot like Freddy Mercury.

BTW, if you put a space between the period in the last sentance of your post and the youtube link the youtube window should pop up automatically here for you.

3 Likes

Great job @tony.bave ! Good slide work!
:+1:

4 Likes

Nice pickwork on this cover,
@sandryto00 :+1::sunglasses:
Nice tone in the mix,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Hi @sandryto00 I agree, it sounds great. Great tone a consistency with picking up/down and timing.

4 Likes

Thanks all for the positive comments. I really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Finally got around to jamming with my buddy again this last weekend. We got everything set up at an air bnb and had some technical difficulties so we thought weโ€™d just end up jamming. Eventually got the computer working and recorded this. I think it turned out pretty good considering. Although I had a brain glitch toward the end and just stopped playing for a couple seconds.

The Killers - Jenny Was a Friend of Mine

https://youtu.be/A6pAmqrrPLo

12 Likes

Very good job @Paul_9207 !
:+1:

1 Like

That was very cool @Paul_9207

1 Like

Sounds GREAT!

2 Likes

Thanks guys.

2 Likes