Post your covers! (2019-2022)

you are Progressing really nicely @suaryana,
getting around the fret board.
Cheers Brian.

5 Likes

Really nice job @suaryana. You were on time for most of it, a little bit off when moving around, but its pretty tough, not an easy line for sure, so you are doing really good work.

5 Likes

Good job @suaryana!

4 Likes

no, i reply the comment for the first cover video, sorry if it look like i posted 3 covers im not used in this forum interface and im still learning, thank you for the feedback. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks brian :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you, i will take your advice in the next video :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s one cool cat, and one cool groove!

7 Likes

yeah, Tool :metal::grin:

7 Likes

Does this count as cover? I made a video about Davie504 bASS Challenge, check it out :smiley:

10 Likes

technically not a cover, but nicely played anyway !

5 Likes

Great job, nice bass tone, and played very nicely.
There is another thread for licks and things you are working on that something like that might fit into a little better, but there are no hard rules.

I still want to know more about your bass, I can’t see the headstock or the rest of your bass body. Do you have photo’s of it in the “Show us your basses” thread?
Or you can just answer saying what it is. I like it

5 Likes

Another nice job @suaryana,
Keep up the good progress.:+1:
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Nice work @suaryana! Envious because I can’t slap.

6 Likes

Daaaaaaamn! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

3 Likes

i will post my basses later :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you, and why? i learned it from this video Idiot-Proof Beginner Slap Bass (Every F**king Detail You Need to Get Started) - YouTube and looking at bassist slapping live, like marcus miller, flea, larry graham etc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But which DAVIE video did you do the challenge from? I didn’t see it when i looked quick, I got the IMPOSSIBLE bassline video.

1 Like

I got BANNED... :( - YouTube the challange is being telled at the beginning of thr video, at 0:51 :smiley:

2 Likes