Post your covers! (2023)

sounds good tho, nice job!!!

1 Like

Vimeo is the best place for Beatles covers

Also Eagles, AC/DC and Ramones

1 Like
3 Likes

Sharing my original post. I didnt originally post it here since I didnt record the video. So its audio only, and you’ll have to download the video from my gdrive. But I was really stoked on it.

3 Likes

To make it easier for forum members to listen to your hard work @Huth_S0lo.
What you can do is to load the song into YouTube and just use a single photo as your ‘video’.
There are lots of free video editing software options out there.

2 Likes

Yeah, big +1. All of the videos in our band’s covers are WinAmp visualizations :rofl:

1 Like

that’s so 2000’s … :joy:

3 Likes

I know! And it’s still good, kind of funny how few things have replaced it for music visualizing.

2 Likes

sure ! it’s 2000’s in a good way ! :v::grin:

2 Likes

Vimeo charges you though don’t they? The Rumble link seems to work. According to my Rumble account the cover is eligible for monetization lol

1 Like

Vimeo is free up to a limit per month.

3 Likes

Love this song! Sounded great @Barney. Even a simple bassline has its subtleties, like the way you leave just a little gap between the 3 quicker notes, sounds so much better than if it bled together.

2 Likes

Nice cover @brik1970, great to see you back at it!

I agree its more authentic and valuable for analysis that way. Although, I’m not too proud to punch in and out on the DAW to fix a playing mistake, especially if the take is strong otherwise.

2 Likes

Nice work @Ant, looks like your dogs were “digging” it too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great job Barney! Great memories from this song.

1 Like

Nice to have you back Brik! Very well done, I enjoyed it!

1 Like

Booker T. & the M.G.'s - Time Is Tight

Classic song originally played by Duck Dunn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elN-57ErcLM

Thank you for watching!

10 Likes

Great job Rob! Well done.

4 Likes

Bass cover of Fenix Tx - Surf Song…Not a perfect take, but my cat Jelly came to watch me so I had to use it

Have been playing for 8 months…Fender P Bass into Behringer umc404hd audio interface into Logic DAW
Original Bass removed with Moises.ai
edited in iMovie
https://youtu.be/rn3_jTkgj64

Fenix Tx - Surf Song

9 Likes

You had to use it, Jelly 100% approved it. Nice cover, you guys are some cool cats :slight_smile:

@robbp Nice groove. Its interesting how the hi hat is so loud and almost entirely in the right channel, kind of makes a perfect click track. Thanks for the Duck Dunn link, wow, I knew he was a legend, but didn’t realize just how many iconic lines were his.

3 Likes